Chanel on your nails #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tgirl25 said:
Got my 1st ever Chanels at Macy's today, so pretty and the lady was really nice!! Guess she should be at 26$ea, LOL

Vendetta and Blue Satin...

Anything I should know before I take these girls for a ride?

Hi you :smile:. On iPhone so I can't hardly stand to try and follow the thread like normal, but I wanted to say hi to you!!! All moved ;)

Love the manis everyone!!

I have 3 orders out for the 3 FNO polishes.... All say cancelled!!! One was a mistake, that's what I get for iPhone ordering!

I found this on instagram. I want to make sure I give credit, the user is havesomefashion. This is freakin awesome!!

View attachment 1869196

What is this? Did she mix a blue polish with Blanc Petale?
How awfull, Blanc Petale is the most gorgeous white polish, i'm still on the hunt for a Blanc Petale,
i regret not buying it when it came out in Japan. :sad:

EDIT: found it, it's a photoshop, thank god

5754992803_201e98e141_o.jpg

just scored Riva for $67 with shipping on evilbay :biggrin: one lemming down a few more to go
Yay! Delighted you got it for such a good price!

I found this on instagram. I want to make sure I give credit, the user is havesomefashion. This is freakin awesome!!

View attachment 1869196
Haha that looks really cool!

Such a gorgeous colour!

Wow, so annoying. I guess I will be calling Holt Renfrew tomorrow. I just checked my statement, and they have not even charged me for my order yet! No wonder I've been waiting and have not received my polishes yet. I could've driven down there already and picked them up myself if I knew I would be waiting a week or more for them!

Sorry to be ranting again. I know I'm impatient, but this is a little ridiculous.
That's so annoying, I hope you get it sorted soon.

Coco Blue ombré. I've been putting this polish to good use. It's only 90% full now (so I think I'm going to find a back up bottle but eBay price is killing me). Anyways, this color is soooooo pretty!
image-3650031822.jpg

On another note, NV is scheduled for arrival tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

hunniesochic said:
Coco Blue ombré. I've been putting this polish to goo use. It's only 90% full now (so I think I'm going to find a back up bottle but eBay price is killing me). Anyways, this color is soooooo pretty!

this looks great!

hunniesochic said:
Coco Blue ombré. I've been putting this polish to good use. It's only 90% full now (so I think I'm going to find a back up bottle but eBay price is killing me). Anyways, this color is soooooo pretty!

Ooh! I like that, it looks gorgeous!

View attachment 1869561

Hunnie, that is gorgeous! You're so good at nail art, I'm rubbish at it. There are plenty of Coco Blues in my area, so let me know if you'd like me to grab one for you ;)

You are too kind! I will definitely take you up on that offer :biggrin: Thank you so much. I'll PM you once the time come.

No worries! I know what it's like to not be able to get something you really want :smile:

I dropped into my local department store to buy a birthday gift for a friend... and Chanel lured me over, tested the reds they had along with Beige and Tentation (which I've been mulling over forever). Beige somehow found it's way into my bag :graucho:

Does Tentation make a good pedi? I'm thinking it's probably a little too fuchsia for my fingers...

I finally decided to try out Flamenco... and OMG. Why did I wait this long?! It is absolutely gorgeous! I love it so much! It looks a little bit pink on the first coat, and then when the second coat goes on BAM! It becomes a bright pink-red with shimmer flashing red, silver and blue! I can't stop staring :P

How awfull, Blanc Petale is the most gorgeous white polish, i'm still on the hunt for a Blanc Petale,

5754992803_201e98e141_o.jpg

Try searching for Double Blanc as well :smile: I got a few weeks ago and have only done a quick test, but it seems like a white creme too!

View attachment 1869561

Looks gorgeous! Nicely done :smile: And enjoy NV, it's so pretty!!

Last edited:
Amazing!! I went to that username, but it says none of the photos are hers. I wish I knew where she got it from!

Aw darn, I didn't realize that. Thanks for letting me know!

Darn. I really liked that photoshop version. Reminded me of a pair of jeans I had back in college, that I split dancing too hard at a party. (I dropped it like it was hot one too many times lmao!!!). Ah memories. :P

Love this ombre, so pretty!

hunniesochic said:

Amazingly beautiful!

Considering ordering Provocation. The swatches are pushing me over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.