What is your recent handbag purchase :D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got nostalgic about my tomboy past so I got a couple of cheap canvas things. I wanna use the little case as a wallet.

Attachments

• image-3463574008.jpg
    image-3463574008.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 840
  • image-1040965499.jpg
    image-1040965499.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 871
Hello everyone..im new to this site..i just want to know if anyone purchased a louis vuitton nevefull in mm manufactured in 2012? Does it have a red stamped on the date code?
Im wanna purchase a preloved neverfull and the picturea she sent to me has the red stamped date code..really need your help ;(
Thanks guys!

Hello everyone..im new to this site..i just want to know if anyone purchased a louis vuitton nevefull in mm manufactured in 2012? Does it have a red stamped on the date code?
Im wanna purchase a preloved neverfull and the picturea she sent to me has the red stamped date code..really need your help ;(
Thanks guys!

Hi and welcome!

It's best to authenticate the bag before buying, re-post in the thread here: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-lv-read-rules-use-format-post-1-a-760820.html#post22305678

(thread is in the LV forum, the experts are answering auth questions in that thread, add more info see first post)

Good luck.

Last edited:
I picked up this older Marc Jacobs for next to nothing, and after a little rehab on the suede, I'm PLUM Crazy about her! :biggrin:

Attachments

• marc9.jpg
    marc9.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 710
  • marc8.jpg
    marc8.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 706
roshe100 said:
Hello all Hermes Birkin bag lovers! I just got a great bag from Luxury Bags 2 You and I must say that I am more pleased than I could have every thought! Anna was super helpful and she even negotiated a deal with me on my bag, so I got it for a great deal. This is my first Birkin, and I just had it authenticated today, so I am OVER THE MOON!!!! I got the kiwi green in the 35cm and it's a beauty! SO IN LOVE!!!!

How are their prices so good?

Status
Not open for further replies.