Do you wear light bags year round??

lcpetkova

Feb 15, 2007
There's a really pretty ice blue city on ebay, but I would want to wear it all the time!

Should I go for a darker color (like the sapin work that's there too :graucho: ?) ? I already have a cornflower which is more summery I have to admit - maybe a darker color next????? :confused1: I :heart: ice blue though...

There's a really pretty ice blue city on ebay, but I would want to wear it all the time!

Should I go for a darker color (like the sapin work that's there too :graucho: ?) ? I already have a cornflower which is more summery I have to admit - maybe a darker color next????? :confused1: I :heart: ice blue though...
If you really love the ice blue go for it, it's fine to wear a light bag in fall or winter, I would for sure! ice blue is a great colour.

I would wear a light color year-round :yes:

However, I checked ebay & saw a ice blue city & the bales (to me, at least) look like they might be square :confused1: I'm not sure if it's the same action you were looking at - but before purchasing I'd post in the thread at the top of the page to make sure it's authentic :smile: If you've already done that.. nevermind I guess I'm looking at a different auction.

I wear light bags year round. :yes: When I had my white First, I used to wear it in the dead of winter. I personally think the old "rules" about wearing springy colors off-season are kinda outdated.

I would wear a light color year-round :yes:

However, I checked ebay & saw a ice blue city & the bales (to me, at least) look like they might be square :confused1: I'm not sure if it's the same action you were looking at - but before purchasing I'd post in the thread at the top of the page to make sure it's authentic :smile: If you've already done that.. nevermind I guess I'm looking at a different auction.

Hey, thanks for the warning - it's from lvlady99, and I believe she's legit - would that be the opinion of you guys???

I kind of like the concept of winter white. I love white winter coats with white bags. As well as dark colored attire with white bags. The light color allows a little breath of fresh air.:yes: