Amore on Lesportsac website?

sandy_b

Feb 27, 2007
I was trying to buy blue bear qee, but it gave me the pirata trenino. So then I tried seeing if I added the magenta kitty qee if it would do the same. It put a "L'amore bracialetto."
Does this mean amore is going to sold on the website? :confused1:

Yeah....some of the pages won't even show up for me. I'll click on a picture then it will go to a HTTP 404 Not Found.:confused1:

That means they might be getting ready to put Amore up!!!:yahoo: Isnt' it supposed to come out around this time??:shrugs:

The cust. service lady at LeSportsac told me yesterday to be on the lookout for a new print coming soon to the website.....so I'm guessing they are going to sell it.

Terrific! I would love to be able to see how the bags look. And malleficient, you are right. The Amore is going to be all about print placement. I'm going to have to suck it up and pay full HI prices.

The cust. service lady at LeSportsac told me yesterday to be on the lookout for a new print coming soon to the website.....so I'm guessing they are going to sell it.
Man, I TOLD you guys they just make stuff up!!!! Jeeeeeeeeez. Why don't we work for Lesportsac? We'd be so much more useful!

I just got an email from JapanLA saying THEY HAVE THE BAGS IN STOCK NOW! So if you live in the LA area GO TOMORROW AND GET THEM! (They are NOT sending them out because they only got a limited supply & the email also said they are not being carried in LeSportsac stores...) So I guess they will only be available through their website?? Maybe the stores felt they were being overrun by Tokidoki! lol

noooo i'm not back to irvine until this sunday T.T I was going to go sometime this upcoming week :sad: hopefully the macy's will get them this weekend then (personal note.. must search all macy's)

Thanks Vmasterz! Yay, maybe pulse has their first shipment :yahoo: Have you noticed that unique threads finally started posting pictures of the bag that you are actually recieving.