Home & Garden Sheets!

Estate Ralph Lauren sheets - the ones with the sateen finish. Wear wonderfully, get softer with age and look less wrinkled out of the dryer. I had a set I used everyday for years before they wore out.

I like Calvin Klein as well (TJ Maxx, Homegoods and Marshalls).

I just started buying extra sheets from Target when they were on sale. My kids have Target sheets and they are pretty nice so I figured I'd try it on our King size. So far, so good.

BigPurseSue said:
Another enthusiastic vote for Ralph Lauren from TJMaxx.

Some friends love the cotton jersey sheets from Land's End. They're comfy, but I find them a bit too warm.

You know, I've been trying to figure out why my hubby hates when the cotton jersey (t-shirt) are put on our bed. He probably finds them too warm/ hot as well... Thanks!!

I am a fan of The Company Store

Their percale sheets are great value if you like a "crisp" sheet. I haven't tried their sateen sheets so I can't speak to those.

What I like most is that they sell sheets individually. We only use a fitted sheet, and it was very difficult to find a place where I could buy it on its own.

I've heard fantastic things about the Macy's Hotel Collection (you can buy it in Canada at The Bay as simply "Hotel Collection") but it was out of my price range.