New briefcase - sorry for not great picture.

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
I am no whiz with the digital camera, but here is the best I could do to capture the new briefcase. a 41 cm sac a depeche (sp?) which I am very excited about. Its black clemence with palladium hardware. Being black clemence and silver, while I didnt exactly plan it this way, it does happen to match my 35 cm birkin bag and my 31 mou bolide. Not that I would carry them all at the same time! That would be too much of a good thing :smile:

Thanks once again for pushing me accross the finish line on this (particularly jaegerhomme - you said you had one for several years and holding up great - that really did it for me).

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 92
Yes indeedy, that is truly understated elegance and class at its best. Carrying a briefcase like that to work would almost be enough to make me look forward to going to work. Congratulations!!!!

Will you carry it by itself, jedimaster, and tuck your essentials inside along with work stuff?

I am hoping that a 28 cm togo (not veiny) retourne kelly bag, with palladium hardware, will magically pop up...that would be a nice thing to tote around with the briefcase, so the briefcase can stick to the "briefs"