Bottega Veneta in Action!

mustangsammy:

The color is great! :smile:

I'm trying to decide on one for myself in either Shadow, Steel or Black. Did you think about getting it in Shadow? I'm think that Shadow and Steel look very similar, except that Steel is more gray and matte looking.

Here are some photos from today's outfit post. I got these tweed & crystal-enrusted BV heels at a Barney's sale last year! :smile:
DSC04422.jpg

DSC04435.jpg

O.M.G.

OMG.

Wow!!!
LOL!:biggrin:

You so deserve that picture with him...You have enabled so many to buy his bags, he has no idea how lucky he was to stand by you...
That has got to be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on tPF! :girlsigh::tender::blush::hugs: Thank you!
This is awesome! ITA - if only he knew how lucky he was. Looking good too :tup:
Thank you! To be told 2xs makes it even nicer!!! You Grandmommie & couturequeen have made my day! :happydance:

LT, I was thinking how Mr Maier must have felt seeing a real woman dressed elegantly from head to toe in his designs. Sure he sees models groomed to make his designs look good but how it must feel for a designer to see his creations also look stunning on real women. I'm sure he walked away from you feeling pretty good about himself.