black trigger snap keyfob--BRASS

mazuha

GO STEELERS!!!!
Feb 4, 2007
Does anyone know where I can find this in brass? I was at the coach store today exchanging my legacy envelope wallet for the ebony one and noticed that the black keyfob I want to try to extend my Mandy bag is nickel and she said they don't make the brass anymore. Are they in the outlets? Thanks for any info!
I also asked her if I could order a legacy hippie strap and she said she doesn't think Coach would sell a strap by itself. :shrugs:

TIA

Amy

you wanted a legacy hippie strap?? that is so crazy i have the legacy hippie and i asked them if they sell another strap lmao!! that is cool! sometimes i wish i could change the strap on the hippie to be shorter!

it did come in brass, there are two on ebay right now (search coach black brass)

I did a BIN on a black/brass--I hope it works out with my bag. I did send an email to Customer Service asking them if there was any possibility of purchasing a hippie strap for the Mandy. Wonder what they'll say! ha!

Amy

I did a BIN on a black/brass--I hope it works out with my bag. I did send an email to Customer Service asking them if there was any possibility of purchasing a hippie strap for the Mandy. Wonder what they'll say! ha!

Amy

Nope, here's their response:

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we do not have the replacement straps you have requested.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Shay
Coach Online Consumer Care

I was at the outlet today and all they had was nickel with black but they did have a brown and gold. There has to be a better way to extend that strap

ok, so I was at south hills yesterday exchanging the wallet for the ebony one and she CALLED the outlet to ask them if they had the black/brass ones and they told her yes. I would have been SO mad if I would have driven up there today and they would have been out! :cursing: What I meant in my first post was was it 'only' at the outlets-- I was hoping to have found it somewhere that I didn't have to drive a ways for--so I took the cheap way out and bought the keyfob on Ebay! I don't know how else to extend the strap--I'm certainly not buying the hippie to get the strap....or will I? :graucho: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I *is* a cute bag! ha!!!

Amy