Who's getting the Damier/Azur Sporty bag??

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I've been wanting something in Azur for summer and I'm really liking this bag as it's so similar to the speedy shape (which I'm a huge fan of). I don't think I can pull off a white MC Speedy as much as I'd like to think I can- (I'm pushing 40) :crybaby: and I go back and forth, should I/shouldn't I. I think this would be a nicer alternative and it's not as pricey as the MC speedy. What are your thoughts on this bag? I think it's going to be so gorgeous in real life, better than the pics of seen of it so far.:flowers:

Anyone have a picture of this?

Thanks

Here ya go. I'm loving this bag. I'm waitlisted for the Azur.

SportyDamierAzur.jpg

It was featured in another thread and this is the info I have: Measurements are 12x10x8 and the straps are adjustable so it can be also worn on the shoulder (a plus!) and it's being released in May-expected price is $1,420.

It was featured in another thread and this is the info I have: Measurements are 12x10x8 and the straps are adjustable so it can be also worn on the shoulder (a plus!) and it's being released in May-expected price is $1,420.

*fans self* oh man! how did I miss that thread. Is it hot in here or is that just love at first sight? I think I found my next bag to lust over. :drool: :drool: :drool: