Obsessed with Legacy! Help!

robandalex

Mar 23, 2007
Hi all! I'm new here, and so thankful to have found this site. I need some sympathy. I was on vacation in Orlando in February and saw a brown Legacy Limited Edition Pocket Tote for $350. Of course, I was with my darling husband who said I really didn't need another bag (yeah - I know) and I didn't get it. Since I've been home I have kicked myself repeatedly, called Coach, been to the only outlet near me (an hour away - across the border - I'm in Canada) and got outbid for one by five dollars on ebay. I bought myself the new Ergo large signature tote two days ago, but I still can't get over my lost love. I need to get a life!
:sad:

lol I'm obsessed with Legacy too. you should see how stripe-y the inside of my purse is with all my stripe stuff. Nothing wrong with a little obsession! Tho eBay does sometimes make that difficult. ;)

You'll get that bag soon I bet!

I actually asked my bf if we could paint a wall in our office/den the legacy stripe pattern. I thought it would look fabuous - and paint the other 3 walls the neutral off white ish color in the pattern...
I got shot down :sad:

I actually asked my bf if we could paint a wall in our office/den the legacy stripe pattern. I thought it would look fabuous - and paint the other 3 walls the neutral off white ish color in the pattern...
I got shot down :sad:

That is a BRILLIANT idea!!! Hmm, I just might have to steal it and paint a wall of my room that color... lol!!!

Did you give him the good ol' puppy dog eyes? Maybe that'll work! :yes:

Well - wouldn't you know it! One came up this afternoon on ebay. I did a Buy it Now - no way I was going to take chances. It was $499 - and although that's $150 more than it was at the outlet, I figure I've spent more that $150 of my time trying to find the darn thing. I can just console myself that it was $300 less than the original price! Now maybe I can do something else with my life! Thanks for listening!

Well - wouldn't you know it! One came up this afternoon on ebay. I did a Buy it Now - no way I was going to take chances. It was $499 - and although that's $150 more than it was at the outlet, I figure I've spent more that $150 of my time trying to find the darn thing. I can just console myself that it was $300 less than the original price! Now maybe I can do something else with my life! Thanks for listening!

Congrats on your new bag! Post pics when you get it !

what is the item number on ebay? I want to see this purse!