Socialites and their Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
5803.jpg

Love everything but the shoes!

Where have the true ones gone ?
Angel ? ILML ? PBC ? Whitebirkin? I MISS YOU ALL !

ILML is still active in the socialite scene except her choice of bags are usually non-H for now. She's very stylish, one of the most stylish women better than Miroslava Dumas (sorry to all Miroslava fans).:smile:

What are these women doing to themselves? Sad thing is that they think they look amazing.......:sad:.
Having said that...I will still take ALL the jewelry and almost all the Hermes bags! (I would be embarrassed to carry the wet/oily pink Ostrich bag previously).

Thanks for posting new pictures IFFAH...the "Beak Lady" pictures were beginning to be a little unfashionably repetitive....

:hugs: Apparently, she dressed up for New York socialites so perhaps NY socialites here may know her. I'm glad she's not my stylist.

In St. Tropez, @Cannes Film Festival and in New York

Attachments

• 548926_10151825705710260_1771815135_n.jpg
    548926_10151825705710260_1771815135_n.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 39,263
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 41,504
  • Be2.jpg
    Be2.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 46,287
OK, let's gets to the bottom of this. I work for a Silicon Valley technology company and so after a little sleuthing, I think that upcloseandstylish is a Swede, Malin Bergfors based on a few facts:
1- A look-up of the domain name, upcloseandstylish.com
2- A look-up of the IP (Internet Protocol) address, which is based in Stockholm and lists name and address
3- The following link, look at the third pic:
http://fashionmagazines-world.blogspot.com/2010/04/keri-hilson-lonneke-engel-and-malin.html

Love her H collection, and we can all follow her on twitter! She still posts amazing pics and IDs the designers. Most of them have H items.

Omgd. You checked everything?

P~ I think you and I are in the minority here. ITA with you, this does not look effortless to me. She is lovely to be sure. But so heavily "branded" and ok, don't flame me, but she looks so staged.
So maybe that is because she is taking pictures of herself to be posted. Great style, yes, no doubt, but when you have an amazing body and unlimited funds...well then you can be her, too.
For the rest of us, looking amazing is more REAL work, as we have less than perfect figures and real budgets, and lives and jobs that don't allow for a whole lot of time to dress up and take pictures of ourselves.
So get out from under the bed ladies~YOU ALL inspire me much more than this young thin weathy woman.
I was away for the weekend, and was reading but unable to post. When I read this I thought it was so lovely. You are a doll for posting this TT!

credits: upcloseandstylish
lovely64 I knew she was Scandinavian ;)
Poodlgrl I wasn't a fan of the J before but in a bright colour it really stands out
And it appears some members do not appreciate the pictures I've been posting. All I can say is, at least I'm posting. I post for others enjoyment when I can because we are all here to appreciate the Hermes.
That's all.
mlemee - thank you for posting! It has been fun following the discussion, and I'll take fashion ideas from anyone who wants to put herself out there.

OK, let's gets to the bottom of this. I work for a Silicon Valley technology company and so after a little sleuthing, I think that upcloseandstylish is a Swede, Malin Bergfors based on a few facts:
1- A look-up of the domain name, upcloseandstylish.com
2- A look-up of the IP (Internet Protocol) address, which is based in Stockholm and lists name and address
3- The following link, look at the third pic:
http://fashionmagazines-world.blogspot.com/2010/04/keri-hilson-lonneke-engel-and-malin.html

Love her H collection, and we can all follow her on twitter! She still posts amazing pics and IDs the designers. Most of them have H items.

Ah, Sweden - that explains it. A Nordic country put here for the main purpose of making 90% of the world's women feel rotten about themselves. (and BTW - do you have a dragon tattoo?)

img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/hermes/1858945d1346755598-socialites-and-their-hermes-ingrid_levy_guest_curator_for_bottica_pictures__botticaingrid20.jpg

Are we sitting comfortably girls & boys? Then I'll begin.
This is the story of Goldilocks and the three breast implants. When Goldilocks opened the first box of implants she said "Oh no! Those are much too large. I know, I'll use them as shoulder pads!"
She then opened the second box of implants and said "Oh no! These are much too small. But never mind, I'll use them to plump up my cheeks!"
When she opened the third and final box of implants she said "Oh these are just perfect!"
And all the plastic surgeons lived happily ever after. The End.
OMG too funny. Love it! :lol:

credits: upcloseandstylish
lovely64 I knew she was Scandinavian ;)
Poodlgrl I wasn't a fan of the J before but in a bright colour it really stands out
And it appears some members do not appreciate the pictures I've been posting. All I can say is, at least I'm posting. I post for others enjoyment when I can because we are all here to appreciate the Hermes.
That's all.
Mlemee-KEEP POSTING! I love this. You're making my day. And these pics-potentially breaking the bank.
But really, I love looking at beautiful people, beautiful places and beautiful things--and these pics have all three, so thank you.
I may not be tall, skinny or wealthy, but a girl can dream, yes?

I do not think we should post people´s actual names here.

Keep posting mlemee, I love looking at pretty pictures with beautiful colours even if some of what´s shown is not for me. I try not to discriminate (too much).

I do not think we should post people´s actual names here.

Keep posting mlemee, I love looking at pretty pictures with beautiful colours even if some of what´s shown is not for me. I try not to discriminate (too much).

I agree with the above.

And yes THANK YOU mlemee for the pictures. Same sentiment as above, regardless of personal preferences, it is great to see how ladies from various parts of the world rock their Hermes.

I appreciate the efforts of EVERY ONE who takes the time to post pictures here. Thank you ladies :flowers:

In Equipment shirt, Eddie Borgo choker and J Brand denim w/Etoupe Epsom Constance + Silver CDC Ring.

Attachments

• 939ac8fcf65a11e1984522000a1e8b94_7.jpg
    939ac8fcf65a11e1984522000a1e8b94_7.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 16,919
  • 049dcc3cf6c111e1b39e22000a1c3278_7.jpg
    049dcc3cf6c111e1b39e22000a1c3278_7.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 18,013
Giambattista Valli top, Rag and Bone pants with Christian Louboutins + SO Black w/Louis Vuitton charms

Attachments

• 69dfdecaf5f711e18c8422000a1c8679_7.jpg
    69dfdecaf5f711e18c8422000a1c8679_7.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 44,343
  • 23745250f5dd11e1a8ab22000a1e957a_7.jpg
    23745250f5dd11e1a8ab22000a1e957a_7.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 15,554
ILML is still active in the socialite scene except her choice of bags are usually non-H for now. She's very stylish, one of the most stylish women better than Miroslava Dumas (sorry to all Miroslava fans).:smile:

:hugs: Apparently, she dressed up for New York socialites so perhaps NY socialites here may know her. I'm glad she's not my stylist.

In St. Tropez, @Cannes Film Festival and in New York

Love the H bag and the Chanel cuff, but nothing more...

Status
Not open for further replies.