Do you carry your LV in the winter?

Edz

Nov 4, 2006
Since someone started "What's the best summer bag?" thread, I think I should represent ladies in the southern hemisphere. It's autumn at the moment and we better prepare oursleves for winter. So ladies (& gentlemen), your contribution here is very important.

At the moment, I basically live in my Damier Speedy 25. Don't really feel like changing bags.:smile:

Since someone started "What's the best summer bag?" thread, I think I should represent ladies in the southern hemisphere. It's autumn at the moment and we better prepare oursleves for winter. So ladies (& gentlemen), your contribution here is very important.

At the moment, I basically live in my Damier Speedy 25. Don't really feel like changing bags.:smile:

I use my blue epi speedy 25 the most in the winter

Lovely choice, shalomjude. I'm already drooling over the colour!

It was almost winter in Perth two days ago. The temperature suddenly dropped to around 20! But it's going around high 20s to 30 this weekend. Crazy!

Yea. Hope it will rain heaps more. We need the water or we'll DIE!:yes:

Epi bags cause they can withstand the rain :biggrin:
Off topic, it's so cold in Melb right now..

I know, its crazy, isn't it:Push: ?! Last weekend the temperature was around 30, and today it dropped to only 20.....

For winter, I'd go for the damier (although I don't have any damier bags..except azur:sweatdrop: )

the Damier line would be the best winter bag, because it doesn't have vachetta. but then i use ALL my bags ALL year round. they've been caught in the rain and snow, but still emerged unscathed, because i Shining Monkey the hell out of them