What is your 'Holy Grail' Mulberry Bag

Naughtipidgin said:
emerald goatskin Roxy with the dome shaped silver rivets....
think its one I've fixated on as lady infront of me bagged the very last one in Cheshire Oaks.....its scarred me deeply:cry:

That sounds amazing! I would be scarred too if it went from under my nose! Looks like you and I have a thing for emerald goatskin

Wow this is so interesting reading this thread back.

I'm so glad I took the plunge to start one! (bit nervous as you are all so friendly and seem to know each other well) Thanks all for sharing your gorg dream bags and joining in.

I feel much better now knowing that the exotic leathers are ethically farmed. Mite have to go and have another look at Ostrich bays! :graucho:

i have an unrivalled love of goatskin and the emerald was to die for. I ashamedly admit I almost stalked the lady who nabbed the Roxy just to shoot evil glares at her for her swift purchasing that denied me.....but glad to say I managed to restrain myself.....just.

I admire your self restraint NP, personally I'd have been forced to resort to physical violence....or at least coerced Johnny to attack her whilst I grabbed the bag and paid for it!:lol:

and Im afraid I have to rival you for love of goatskin too- the older leather not the recent stuff - didnt like the eggplant goatskin at all!!! Have roxy and bays in stone polished goatskin too