HELP!!! Neon Pink or Lilac Mini MAC....

Thanks for all the comments, ladies!!!

I was so bad and purchased the mini mac in both colors!! Yup... I couldn't decide on what I like and bought both. I will take pictures of each bag and post them up when they arrive.

neon pink!
but this thread reminds me of dusty lilac. I own a mini mac in that color and how I wish I got a dusty lilac MAC too. I think that color is a good match with what you seem to be looking for :smile:

Hi girls!!!

I just received my two mini MAC yesterday!!! Yay! I took a few pictures with my iPhone.... Here they are....

The lilac and neon pink side by side

image-1908752663.jpg

Here is the lilac one... The colour is so beautiful!! I am so glad that I did not pass it when I placed the order. I even love the lilac one better than the neon pink one. :heart:

image-900178697.jpg

I kind of find the neon pink MAC is too POP!! The colour maybe a bit too bright for me. I thought it would be more like a bright magenta. I will try to see if I can work with it... If not, I will just return it.

image-887072961.jpg

Hi girls!!!

I just received my two mini MAC yesterday!!! Yay! I took a few pictures with my iPhone.... Here they are....

The lilac and neon pink side by side

View attachment 1855110

Here is the lilac one... The colour is so beautiful!! I am so glad that I did not pass it when I placed the order. I even love the lilac one better than the neon pink one. :heart:

View attachment 1855111

I kind of find the neon pink MAC is too POP!! The colour maybe a bit too bright for me. I thought it would be more like a bright magenta. I will try to see if I can work with it... If not, I will just return it.

View attachment 1855114

I think they're both gorgeous!! I say you should keep them both!