best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lotsajunkie,

I also had a consultation with Dr Kim when he was in Singapore. And yes everything was in a rush, I only managed to speak to him for not more than 10mins.
I spoke to one of his patient, she did rhinoplasty and manidible reduction and she is happy with the result. One of his staff did double eyelid tog with epi, and her eyes are very pretty now.
I spoke to Elaine a few times, and is planning to meet up with her next week. She seems ok, not pushy.
Are you gg to visit the clinics and make a decision on which clinic you want to go?
I'm planning to go in Nov.
Hi Oceanbelle, u going in Sept end?

gingerCandy said:
Hey hey,
I am doing better everyday, the team in BK was excellent , very caring , they are doing all they could to heal me although I have to stomach four antibiotic jap for the last few days. I meet one of the forumer while at BK waiting for treatment she actually think my nose look really nice now and I do agree too! So like Dr Hong said he put a lot of attention on creating the tip so even now that the silicon is remove the nose will still look good ( bear in mind that my bridge was ok height to work with) now ppl can't tell l have swelling because the scare tissue swell up inside the nose and no longer at the bridge.

Have a nice weekend !

Hi Ginger,glad hear u ok,would u mind share the nose b/a picture?.thanks

for those interested, i will be travelling to singapore at the end of september to meet with a few friends, at the same time i'm hoping to meet up with singapore members from this forum. i will only be there for a few days so anyone who wishes to get together for coffee can get in touch with me through here :smile:

hey shane, when are you coming in sep? I have alot of questions to ask.lol

congrate on you and your brother successful rhinoplasty. so glad that everything turn out great for you this time around and there weren't any complication. still not to hot about the idea of having some one cut out a piece of my rib though. so allow me to tip my hat off to you and those (tthhxx22, kain) who took that step :smile: happy recovering my dear :smile:

Hi Bro Shane...

I'm fortunate enough that i dont need rib graft coz my radix wasn't too low to support my tip projection.. My bro went for rib rhino.. Hmm I'm surprise that his wound was v small 0.5-1cmm. I think Dr skill really plays a part too..

Oh I saw your nose n cheek post earlier. Waa that's alot of diff on ur cheek bone reduction... U look so much better.. Don't know how to describe.. The curve part on cheek is totally gone ya! Ur nose also look very natural .. No more Silicone straight implant contour, it's now a slight curve bridge! Nice !! :woot:

BeefSoup said:
I had full face fat graft and liposuction on tummy & inner, outer thighs & chanel line (inside the knee) at theLine for 8mil kwon. I dont know for other procedures but for liposuction, theLine is one of the most popular clinic for the locals.

I have experience with tummy liposuction here at my local country,turn out the tummy skin is snagging,look like it is not sticky with the inside,after years still loss,not as tight as before,wonder if doing liposuction at Korean having this problem or not??
Ilike to lipposuctionmy waist but too scrae is the skin not tight with the other part ........

Hi Bro Shane...

I'm fortunate enough that i dont need rib graft coz my radix wasn't too low to support my tip projection.. My bro went for rib rhino.. Hmm I'm surprise that his wound was v small 0.5-1cmm. I think Dr skill really plays a part too..

Oh I saw your nose n cheek post earlier. Waa that's alot of diff on ur cheek bone reduction... U look so much better.. Don't know how to describe.. The curve part on cheek is totally gone ya! Ur nose also look very natural .. No more Silicone straight implant contour, it's now a slight curve bridge! Nice !! :woot:

ah ic.... well i guess its blessing that no rib were harm in the making of your surgery. LOL :graucho: wow. 1cm would? thats small. BK told me the incision would be 7cm long. thats a long scar to live with. guess you're right. the hand of a surgeon play a crucial part in the outcome and i'm so glad everything turn out great for you and your bro.

there's still a silicone up my nose :smile: but dr shin gave me a nice, but subtle curve for the bridge of my nose. i didn't think it would look nice until i saw it on the simulation. what a difference it make to my profile. you're right about the cruvy part of my cheek bone being gone. the reduction is quite subtle on the right side of my cheek but what a difference it makes in my overall appearance. my face is noticably slimmer which is why i think my parent never notice the swelling that was still evident on my face :smile:

Hey where are you staying now? I'm just waiting for my nose to recoved but free everyday if you need to go out just to have coffee and breath some fresh air maybe you would like to join me and seouislove on tue, walking and going out help to drive the blue away beside ******ing* take your mind off your swelling. hhhhhh....

** *****ing is a girl hobby ,it keep us happy and we never mean to hurt anybody but just to help us destress :smile:

Yeah that would be great!

I am holed up in the guesthouse now. Creepy place... cos its B2 n wifi broke down so have to climb up B1. Just not as convenient moving around as compared to a hotel.

at the end of september, 30th. haven't booked the ticket yet, but will soon. you from singapore? i thought you from indonesia :smile:

yup I am from Singapore. Would like to meet up with you to know more on choosing the right clinics. what I should look out for when in korea and more details on how v line and zygoma surgeries are conducted.

somehow I don't believe what the consultants said abt looking normal after two weeks. lol.let me know again the details of your flight:biggrin:

2nd day into my surgery. Swelling is still pretty bad esp my eyes but least I could see better n typing error-free msg in this forum.

I really now experience the constant tearing for epi & lateral operation. It does clog up the eyes and cleaning the dirt regimentally. Nose? It gets unsually painful as if one is suffering from infection (not in my case as assured by the nurses). It is prolly because I had multiple procedures - osteot...(?), alar reduction, silicon, tiplasty - that is giving me torturous pain.

Now, how am I going to order food from the guesthouse?

yup I am from Singapore. Would like to meet up with you to know more on choosing the right clinics. what I should look out for when in korea and more details on how v line and zygoma surgeries are conducted.

somehow I don't believe what the consultants said abt looking normal after two weeks. lol.let me know again the details of your flight:biggrin:

oh.... thats great. we can definetely meet up :smile: i will let you know the detail of my flight once i have them. so talk to you soon my dear :smile:

I'm definately going for the double eyelid and as I need to correct my ptosis. Thinking whether to do Epicanthoplasty and Lateral canthoplasty as well. :thinking:

After going through this forum and seeing Shane's photos of his nose and Dan4me profile photo...I'm now itching to do my nose too!!!
Their photos look fantastic and its kinda motivates me. :lol:

However, I'm really scared of pain so I do not know if i have the guts to do so much at 1 go.

In addition, I once went to a plastic surgeon to remove a protruding mole above my upper lip and a keloid was formed.

I'm really worried that all this surgeries will leave keloids behind.
So far, have been advised through the online emails that keloids normally do not form around the eye areas.

Btw, I will pm you to exchange contacts!
Will you be going alone?

plans are still not in concrete... but it seems like i will be travelling solo! so im defs looking to buddy up with anyone!!!! haha
yeahhh pm me ur details!!!! and we'll keep in touch !

Hello everyone, newbie here and i'd like to ask if anyone will be in Seoul in the next two weeks.

I'm planning to do a double-eyelid surgery, and am going alone from Canada, and would really like to have someone to partner up with and have peer support.

My flight is booked from Sept 6 - Sept 24. I'm leaving very soon, so if anyone's interested, please email/pm me. Thank u ! ^^

Last edited:
2nd day into my surgery. Swelling is still pretty bad esp my eyes but least I could see better n typing error-free msg in this forum.

I really now experience the constant tearing for epi & lateral operation. It does clog up the eyes and cleaning the dirt regimentally. Nose? It gets unsually painful as if one is suffering from infection (not in my case as assured by the nurses). It is prolly because I had multiple procedures - osteot...(?), alar reduction, silicon, tiplasty - that is giving me torturous pain.

Now, how am I going to order food from the guesthouse?
Hey shouislove also in the guesthouse, you did you ps with BK right , she manage to get food delivered so maybe you want to go knocking on her door. Drop her a massage to ask for her room num. Stay positive And come join us on tue we will have a long lunch ( because shouislove and me must take small bite) ... Hhhh we deserve to pamper ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.