The Garden Party bags thread

Not mine, but spotted in the city :smile:

7880959640_15b65e4068_c.jpg

Here is my new baby - 36 rouge casaque! :cloud9: :loveeyes:

My camera isn't the best, so it doesn't capture the colour 100%. I would best describe it as a cherry red (it isn't what I would call lipstick red, but obviously it is nowhere near as dark as rouge H).

Thanks for letting me share :biggrin:

Congrats! Do you guys think Rouge Casaque can be worn all year or is it seasonal?

Given there are so many types of leather available for q garden party , can somone tell me what are the leather options and which of them is the softest and light weight to carry around ?

I recently saw a Garden Party bag in. mustard country cowhide on the web but not really sure what kind of leather is it and whether I should get it ... any advice is appreciated .

Given there are so many types of leather available for q garden party , can somone tell me what are the leather options and which of them is the softest and light weight to carry around ?

I recently saw a Garden Party bag in. mustard country cowhide on the web but not really sure what kind of leather is it and whether I should get it ... any advice is appreciated .

Well the leathers I know the GP comes in are:
1 fjord (very thick and grainy, my favourite type)
2 Negonda (which is grainy too, but much less firm and softer than fjord)
3 Vache country (which is a mix between negonda and fjord I think - I have a GP in this leather)

There are probably a few more as well. I imagine the mustard GP leather might be similar to vache country? They are both new leathers I believe and look quite similar. I would've LOVED to get that mustard GP - if only I lived in the US. I hope a TPFer scored it! :graucho: The colour was superb!