Kelly Cut vs. Kelly Pochette

Cut or Pochette?

• Kelly Cut

• Kelly Pochette

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have both bags and for me KC holds more! It holds eyeglasses, keys, small wallet, iphone. The pochette for me is adorable but holds a little less due to my eyeglasses which I alway need. And, furthermore, my kc is croc which is stiff and the pochette is swift and more pliable. For looks they both are sublime and a "must have", lol (imho)

I know I won't be of any help on this topic. I love these two styles equally.:heart: I attached two pictures for your quick reference though. I do find my KC goes better with my pant suits (for a clean and chic modern look)and KPs go very nicely with my skirt suits/cocktail dresses (a more girly cute look). So perhaps you can decide which one to have first (hehe:graucho:) based on your usual dressing style? HTH.

Attachments

• kellycut-2.jpg
    kellycut-2.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 2,017
  • KPFamily.jpg
    KPFamily.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 2,197
Reactions: Nicolephp
KC only, it's sleek, modern and can be minimalist too...

Holds, Thill/Calvi, 2 phones, facial papier/tissue, gum/mints, gloss/lip pencil, emergency sew kit, key holder and band aides, and I still have room for another phn ...

All flat stuff I carry everyday.

i prefer the KP more because i think it looks nicer, holds more and has a "balanced" feel when i'm carrying it on the strap. it has a more classic look too in my opinion.. obviously closer in shape and form to the kelly bag while the KC is elongated and stretched, more modern and updated.

with the KP, i feel it tips a bit forward and backward when i'm carrying it on the strap...am i making sense in my description? :thinking:

word of warning though, i don't know about other people's KP, my strap has gone soft. it could be because it's swift.. if that will bother you in the future then you might consider that as a negative factor. my KP's strap is still solid and stiff.. could be because i've carried it a few times and the leather is tadelakt.

either one, i think they're both great clutches and i'm sure you will choose wisely... good luck! :rolleyes:

Awww...thanks!....I wish I could choose both!!!! :lol:

Aesthetically, definitely the kelly cut..Unless you are tiny, the KP looks a little too precious when being held by the handle by grown women..looks too small. Now if you actually plan to hold it like a clutch , holding the body of the KP in your hand rather than holding by the handle, then looks more balanced.

Yeah, that was the same train of thought I had about the size of the pochette. I'm 5'6 and am a bit overweight, so I am a bit concerned. I want to make sure the size is proportionate with my width and height....