My new red rectangle mini

Thank you. I'm not sure what act it is but I know it's really hard to find. I was on the wait list for a few months. Call BG in NYC and go on the list. I'm still waiting for my square mini from there.

Are you going to keep the bag? I got mine and it has the white spots too, I am debating if I should keep it.

Are you going to keep the bag? I got mine and it has the white spots too, I am debating if I should keep it.

I will keep mines but will bring it in to have it refinish. I was looking through some pictures of the 12a red bags and noticed white dots on them too. I doubt I will ever receive one without those pesty dots. Did you take any pics of the white dots?

I will keep mines but will bring it in to have it refinish. I was looking through some pictures of the 12a red bags and noticed white dots on them too. I doubt I will ever receive one without those pesty dots. Did you take any pics of the white dots?

I contacted BG and she said I could return it or take it to be cleaned, but I am not sure if cleaning will help.

What is refinish??

Attachments

• IMG_4217.JPG
    IMG_4217.JPG
    395.9 KB · Views: 461
I contacted BG and she said I could return it or take it to be cleaned, but I am not sure if cleaning will help.

What is refinish??

I'm not sure what refinish is but another tpf member said that's what an SA said they will do for the bag. Your spots are really bad. I would definitely bring it back and see what they could do. Cleaning it will definitely not remove those spots. Are those spots in the front of the mini?