naked-esque chanel bags on BLUEFLY!

I know that bluefly sells really fake fake fake chloes not sure about chanel but if they sell fakes from one brand i'm sure they would with another:shrugs:

From what I read in other posts on TPF, the fake stuff was either Chloe or Balenciaga (I can't remember) and it was for a short period of time where people were buying the real thing and returning fakes. Then the fakes were re-sold. The problem was supposedly solved.

I

From what I read in other posts on TPF, the fake stuff was either Chloe or Balenciaga (I can't remember) and it was for a short period of time where people were buying the real thing and returning fakes. Then the fakes were re-sold. The problem was supposedly solved.

It was. I hate that Bluefly is getting lumped with all the other slimeball fake bag sellers on the Internet over one unfortunate incident.

I've been a customer for over 3 years and never once gotten anything even remotely in question. But for those who won't shop there thinking they do sell fakes: THANK YOU!! More good stuff for the rest of us to buy at nice discounts! :graucho:

It was. I hate that Bluefly is getting lumped with all the other slimeball fake bag sellers on the Internet over one unfortunate incident.

I've been a customer for over 3 years and never once gotten anything even remotely in question. But for those who won't shop there thinking they do sell fakes: THANK YOU!! More good stuff for the rest of us to buy at nice discounts! :graucho:

YEAH!:P

LOL!!!!