Please need honest opinions

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
I ordered a "red medium classic flap" from an SA on the phone but she sent me this mademoiselle flap. I asked a few times whether it was the classic flap and she said yes, but I guess she didn't know this was the mademosille flap. Also, it's not really red, it's more of a corally red with gray stitching. Do you ladies like this bag or should I return it?
mademoiselle 1s.jpg

I agree and I also think you shouldn't have to pay for the return shipping, since the store made the mistake, and sent you the wrong bag. (It's a nice bag though, just not the one you wanted.)

Well the returning part is not a problem, I can just go to any Saks and return it. But I opened an account and got 10 percent off and I don't even know if Saks has a red medium classic flap. It came out to less than $1400 and I don't even know how much the lambskin mediums are nowdays.

Well the returning part is not a problem, I can just go to any Saks and return it. But I opened an account and got 10 percent off and I don't even know if Saks has a red medium classic flap. It came out to less than $1400 and I don't even know how much the lambskin mediums are nowdays.

I'm pretty sure that Saks didn't order the New Classic (w/new chain) in lambskin in ANY size. Only Bergdorfs and Nordstroms. Retail on the medium lambskin was $1850.