Breaking news from Balenciaga NY!!!!!... Natural & Sandstone Hobo with GH

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I was just over at my Mom's and Daphne called while I was there. The sandstone new Hobo with GH is IN!!! Finally. and....................... it gets even better. Now there are only 3 of these and Daphne is already sending one to my Mom because she was on the top of the list forever, then decided not to get it and regretted it. So that leaves only TWO.
They got 3 natural new style Hobo with GH. If you want one call fast. My mom and I both called all over looking for these a week or so ago with no luck. I have the white with GH on the way, and I'm not getting both, so hoping my Mom will like the white and I get the natural.
The white is due to be delivered today, can't wait to see that one.

I'm SO excited for you! The Hobo style is AWESOME. I just hope they make it in RH because I'm not a GH fan. I think Gh looks AMAZING on the Hobo but I'm not a gold person at all. I can't wait to see pics!

Ooh, PP, can ya take some modeling pics for us? I just can't seem to get a grip on this style so some purtty pics from you would be great! Have fun!

WOO HOO :yahoo: :yahoo: IT'S MINE IT'S MINE IT'S MINE!!!!

I have mixed emotions though, because I can't keep the VG now :crybaby: .... but I've been kicking myself for not getting this bag in the work combination when I had it in my hand.

Oh yeah, and Daphne said they're all gone now.

Congrats messenger!! I can't wait to see pics! I was soooo tempted to purchase one and was even on hold to talk to Kim at BalNY but hung up before she picked up.
Reality kicked in and I decided not to purchase it cause I ordered a RH natural part time yesterday.:shame:

Congrats messenger!! I can't wait to see pics! I was soooo tempted to purchase one and was even on hold to talk to Kim at BalNY but hung up before she picked up.
Reality kicked in and I decided not to purchase it cause I ordered a RH natural part time yesterday.:shame:

shopdrop - that's a great choice as well. I saw a natural first today and the leather is really nice! congrats on your purchase!