Yay or Nay?

I say Yay, I like this bag! I think the chains dress it up a little bit but can still be casual...
I absolutely love the look of this bag. I hope I don't get stuck by lightening for saying this, but I have never liked the Chanel bags with chains. To precious -- I just don't find them beautiful. The gunmetal chains on this BV are more chic looking to me. I would love to hear from someone who has "experienced" this bag. How does it feel? What does it hold? And, is there a compartment between the two pouches, or is that open? Would love to add this to my collection of one. ;)

Would someone please buy this bag already? I want to experience the vicarious thrill...

I had a good chuckle reading your post. How about you buy it? :graucho:

I do like the BV bags with chains, especially when done in the gunmetal finish. I have something similar that I absolutely love.

I had a good chuckle reading your post. How about you buy it? :graucho:

I do like the BV bags with chains, especially when done in the gunmetal finish. I have something similar that I absolutely love.

You know, my life is so very kid-oriented and casual that I'm not sure I would get much use out of this little beauty. This may be hard to imagine -- I don't know your lifestyle -- but I could almost get away with one handbag for everything except the one or two nights a year when I need something for a formal occasion. But maybe I need to rethink this... Do you think I could take this out to the movies with my husband? Dinner with girlfriends? Maybe it's time to branch out a bit. If not a Knot, perhaps a Duo? I will if you will... ;)

BTW, which one do you have and love?

You know, my life is so very kid-oriented and casual that I'm not sure I would get much use out of this little beauty. This may be hard to imagine -- I don't know your lifestyle -- but I could almost get away with one handbag for everything except the one or two nights a year when I need something for a formal occasion. But maybe I need to rethink this... Do you think I could take this out to the movies with my husband? Dinner with girlfriends? Maybe it's time to branch out a bit. If not a Knot, perhaps a Duo? I will if you will... ;)

BTW, which one do you have and love?

I have the Nero/Truffle bag from a few seasons back. Here is a picture of the one BichonLover (her bag) posted:

Attachments

• Bottega Veneta Nero-Truffle.JPG
    Bottega Veneta Nero-Truffle.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 206
I say "Yes" - this is a gorgeous bag that looks very ethereal and lightweight, and the size is perfect for a very elegant and classy clutch, should you decide to use it that way. At about 12 x 7 x 2, with the way it's designed, I just think it's elegant as all get out. The chains add to the look - this is one of the few 'chained' bags I've liked. I love the 'open' center compartment, so handy!!!

The chain straps are not like any I've ever seen - look how they appear more like jewelry - jewelry for the bag. This is not your 'standard' bag with chain straps - but then when have you known Bottega Veneta to do something 'standard'?

I've added a couple of photos. You can see more here:

Intrecciato Nappa Duo Bag

yay! i love the compartments xx

I bought in the colour Indigo. It's smaller then you'd like it to be but that grows on you in a way. Middle compartment is like a small space and does not close.
As for the other two compartments enough space for large wallet however, if you try fit in a thick object they dont close.

Love the hardware, thats what makes it so special. It's a lightweight bag. Even with all my stuff in it.