Authenticate This JUICY COUTURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! I only find one juicy couture stamp on the leather in the middle of the slot of the wallet.

The wallet looks good to me. I'm just not sure why there are no stampings like "Charge it!" on other places where credit cards are supposed to go. Then again, I have not owned one of the newer Juicy Couture wallets yet. I'd go with real, but just to be sure I'd wait for another person's opinion here.

I got this at Saver's. I am not too familiar with this brand but I think it is authentic. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• juicy7.JPG
    juicy7.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 84
  • juicy6.JPG
    juicy6.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 90
  • juicy5.JPG
    juicy5.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 85
  • juicy3.JPG
    juicy3.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 89
  • juicy2.JPG
    juicy2.JPG
    217.2 KB · Views: 84
Hello everyone! I just found your awesome forum and have a question about 2 bags I have, the first is a Juicy Couture laptop bag. Hopefully I do this right in adding the photos.

Thank you in advance for any info.

Attachments

• Juicy4.JPG
    Juicy4.JPG
    338.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Juicy3.JPG
    Juicy3.JPG
    226.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Juicy2.JPG
    Juicy2.JPG
    265.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Juicy1.JPG
    Juicy1.JPG
    262.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Juicy5.JPG
    Juicy5.JPG
    217.7 KB · Views: 86
I just recently purchased three charms from niciscouture on ebay, and I think two of them look a bit strange compared to the others that I have. I am a very new collector, and all other charms I have bought directly from the juicy store, so I wanted to check here for some input from people with more experience.

I have uploaded som pictures to my photobucket account, unfortunately not the best since taken with my cell phone. Hope they are good enough for verification! All boxes have the appropriate details on sticker underneath.

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/Zojx/Annat/Juicy Couture/

What I reacted on:
No rhinestone in the clasp of the crown and the planet
Strange marks on the gold of the crown
They were really cheap (about 20 each)

The snowflake I am pretty sure is original, since it has very nice finish and looks exactly like the ones I bought in the store.

A big thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.