Psulions' bags ... and some shoes mixed in ;)

Chanel Medallion Tote- Saks Fifth Avenue, Chevy Chase

stacey017.jpg

Hah, nice collection and enjoyed reading about your 'discoveries'!

I noticed your closet in the first posts and I wondered if you have thought about getting more room out of it. By installing a rack system you can save a lot of space and get more shelving. Attached are photos of a system I installed in a house that we renovated. It's pretty easy to install and pretty inexpensive.

Unfortunately I didn't show the shoe storage at the bottom.

Attachments

• closets-1.jpg
    closets-1.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 339
  • closets-2.jpg
    closets-2.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 448
Hah, nice collection and enjoyed reading about your 'discoveries'!

I noticed your closet in the first posts and I wondered if you have thought about getting more room out of it. By installing a rack system you can save a lot of space and get more shelving. Attached are photos of a system I installed in a house that we renovated. It's pretty easy to install and pretty inexpensive.

Unfortunately I didn't show the shoe storage at the bottom.

Thanks for the suggestion! However, I moved out of that apartment a long time ago and have a much bigger closet! (Thank God!)

I love your collection & I want the exact same shoe display. Where did you buy it?

My Addiction: Monogram Canvas Speedy 35, Trouville, Deauville, Delightful, Cabas Mezzo & Alto, Sac Tote GM, Mini Looping, Croissant MM, Mini Noe, Compiegne GM 28, Vintage Cosmetic Pouch, Agenda MM, Vintage Saks Checkbook Cover, Etui Cles Peasge, French Purse, Flat Coin Purse, Vintage Checkbook Wallet, Stephen Sprouse Graffiti Khaki Pochette Porte Monnaie Wallet, Vintage Saks Pouch Wallet, Keepall 60, French Co Garment Bag Luggage, Sac Souple 45, Centenaire Damier Soho Backpack, and EPI Dauphine Brown Cosmetic Bag….

My Wish List: Monogram Canvas Alma MM, Alma Voyager, Limited Edition Vachetta Leather Mini Noe, Monogram Canvas Vintage Chantilly PM, Centenaire Damier Cruiser 45 Bag, Damier Azur Siracusa, Damier Azur & Ebene Matching Accessories...