which givenchy are you planning to get in 2012?

What's first on your list for 2012?

• Nightingale (incl totes)

• Pandora

• Antigona (incl totes)

• Others (tinhan, clutches, george v, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
randr21 said:
lots of ppl have been loving the croc embossed/stamped...i've seen the antigona in this version and it looks so chic. will definitely complement your pepe nightingale.

seen lots of bi/tri-colored antigonas on ebay...maybe a stalking is in order.

Very tempting when you put it that way!

jellybebe said:
Very tempting when you put it that way!

Hey all I'm new this whole purseblog site...so if I post in the wrong area let me know.. I would love a particular givenchy, it's white and the leather is lattice like....can't think of how else to describe it..... But I kept the picture of it until recently so now all I can do is badly describe it and hope someone can point me in the right direction..
Tanks..:smile:

Jo Pedrosa said:
Hey all I'm new this whole purseblog site...so if I post in the wrong area let me know.. I would love a particular givenchy, it's white and the leather is lattice like....can't think of how else to describe it..... But I kept the picture of it until recently so now all I can do is badly describe it and hope someone can point me in the right direction..
Tanks..:smile:

Lattice as in laser cut lace pattern?

Oh yes that's the description I was after thanks:smile:

is it this one? if so, it's from 2011, can't remember. i have the black version of this. have yet to see it on any website or reseller...

img-thing

Last edited:
randr21 said:
is it this one? if so, it's from 2011, can't remember. i have the black version of this. have yet to see it on any website or reseller...

OMG.....THIS IS IT......THANK YOU randr21 wow.....I had lost hope....I love this site,...haha...so excited and my husband is just looking at me as if I'm mad cos I'm shouting out........thanks again....mmmwwwaaa....

Jo Pedrosa said:
OMG.....THIS IS IT......THANK YOU randr21 wow.....I had lost hope....I love this site,...haha...so excited and my husband is just looking at me as if I'm mad cos I'm shouting out........thanks again....mmmwwwaaa....

Also what is the name of this bag?....:smile:...

randr21 said:
cute bag, but have not seen it here stateside, or on any of the intl'l givenchy distributor websites.

I found it today. However it's made in China, is that normal? It's on hold for me for a few days. I nearly purchase it. Is there a huge difference in quality between china made and Italy made G bags?