Unicorns - A Reveal

LuvBirkin said:
Without further ado, I present a rare find to you - hope I understand this colour right. Please chime in if you know more about this amazing shade!

28cm sellier Kelly, in shiny Gris Claire, GHW. Stamped R in a circle.

Gorgeous bag, the color is so pretty

The colour of this stunning stunning bag reminds me of Tahitian pearl...beyond gorgeous! Congratulations :drinkup:
1836052d1345125435-unicorns-a-reveal-img_0027.jpg

OMG, what a haul! :tup: Both bags are such great finds but the kelly really captured my :heart::loveeyes: The colour is just amazing! And if it really is the shade of tahitian pearls then H REALLY has to bring this colour back!!!! It's just stunning with GHW!!!

Thank you all again for letting me share this beauty!

Aminamina, I :heart: Tahitian pearl too! :smile:

hi luvbirkin! i came back to drool over your kelly... although this is peanuts in comparison to your baby, i think we have the same color exotic! just purchased this Gris Fonce croc poro CDC belt the other day... i have a super hard time photographing the true color... it is a dark grey with brown undertones... what do you think? is it the same color?
(photo next to Graphite clemence B and matte Graphite gator PHW CDC)
IMG_8607-1-1.jpg

hi luvbirkin! i came back to drool over your kelly... although this is peanuts in comparison to your baby, i think we have the same color exotic! just purchased this Gris Fonce croc poro CDC belt the other day... i have a super hard time photographing the true color... it is a dark grey with brown undertones... what do you think? is it the same color?
(photo next to Graphite clemence B and matte Graphite gator PHW CDC)
IMG_8607-1-1.jpg

What a stunning collection of grey exotics you have carlinha! :loveeyes::hugs:

To my eyes my bag has less brown than your Gris Fonce belt - mine is like a mix of dove grey with a bit of brown and green. For sure my bag has been aged (evenly n gracefully, thank god!). Since the seller don't have the answer as to name of color, I guess it is either Gris Claire aged, or Gris Moyen.

I owed a graphite Epsom B and also played with a graphite gator 35B in Japan. Graphite croc, with PHW or GHW, is to die for. But somehow I also long for a grey which is less intense.

You are very lucky to get this gorgeous belt. My friend's SA in London had placed an order of a Gris Fonce croc B earlier this summer, but few weeks later SA called her saying the color is not available anymore....