Tod's New Miky Bag

There's also a size that's smaller than the Medium. Don't know the dimensions but they have it in the US boutiques. :smile:

Here is a size comparison from the TODs website . Prices for calf leather.

Medium
$1595 USD
Dimensions: 13.4"W x 11.8"H x 6.3"D
Handle Drop: 3.9", Shoulder strap length: 37.4"

Large
$1665 USD
Dimensions: 15"W x 13"H x 5.9"D
Handle Drop: 5.1", Shoulder strap length: 37.4"

Travel
$1845 USD
Dimensions: 16.5"W x 15.7"H x 7.5"D

Do you think they have the depth measurements swapped for the med & large? Can anyone verify that the med is about 1/2 inch thicker?

Hope you guys don't mind the massive quote...but what color should I get:

View attachment 1842138

My first choice was brown (because it's different ) then I saw the navy (simply amazing and blue is my fave color...any shade) but I don't own any black bags.....and this would be a great one to have. BTW,I don't need anything, pure wants

yeah, now I think the navy is really sharp too. If that is your first love, get that.
I guess I am always a taupe person so that is why I said you should get that.....but I think you like the navy the best?? It does look nice.

yeah, now I think the navy is really sharp too. If that is your first love, get that.
I guess I am always a taupe person so that is why I said you should get that.....but I think you like the navy the best?? It does look nice.

the brown was my first choice..i just think the navy IS amazing....guess we'll have to see what comes in the mail:graucho:

So there was no rusty orange at the boutique?

In July I was at the Galeries Lafayette in Paris. There was the New Miky in a colourful combination of a real dark orange and - I know it sounds incredible, but I cannot remember, if the second colour was a lighter shade of (dark) orange or a beige/camel.

Very strange, that I can't find any picture of it online.

The rusty orange just popped up on the US website in the small size! So, it does exist! :P

What?? Have I missed something here?? :lol:

:graucho:

I bought the medium size in black over the weekend! :graucho:

It is gorgeous! The leather is really soft & smooshy. I didn't think I would like using the shoulder strap...but I really do! Using the shoulder strap gives the bag a more casual feel...wheras carrying it by the short handles gives it a dressier look. :P

Here is a size comparison from the TODs website . Prices for calf leather.

Medium
$1595 USD
Dimensions: 13.4"W x 11.8"H x 6.3"D
Handle Drop: 3.9", Shoulder strap length: 37.4"

Large
$1665 USD
Dimensions: 15"W x 13"H x 5.9"D

Travel
$1845 USD
Dimensions: 16.5"W x 15.7"H x 7.5"D

Do you think they have the depth measurements swapped for the med & large? Can anyone verify that the med is about 1/2 inch thicker?

The medium is approximately 5.5"D--I think you are right and that they swapped the depth measurements between the medium and large. :smile:

Also, the shoulder strap is not a usable 37.4" --it is doubled up so the actual usable length is approximately 22".

I bought the medium size in black over the weekend! :graucho:

It is gorgeous! The leather is really soft & smooshy. I didn't think I would like using the shoulder strap...but I really do! Using the shoulder strap gives the bag a more casual feel...wheras carrying it by the short handles gives it a dressier look. :P

oooh!!

Regarding the soft and smooshy - - yum! :graucho:

Very cool!

hey I noticed the different looks, too.... on Jessica Alba, I can see how it looks carrying it different ways....yeah you are right, it does look different and dressier with the handles....
interesting..... looks like a completely different bag depending on which way you carry it, huh

Attachments

• XBWAKRH0200GS1680G-F1-Small-Leather-Shoulder-Bag-Dark-Brick-Brown-and-Papaya-Red.jpg
    XBWAKRH0200GS1680G-F1-Small-Leather-Shoulder-Bag-Dark-Brick-Brown-and-Papaya-Red.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,393
  • XBWAKRH0200GS1680G-I-Small-Leather-Shoulder-Bag-Dark-Brick-Brown-and-Papaya-Red.jpg
    XBWAKRH0200GS1680G-I-Small-Leather-Shoulder-Bag-Dark-Brick-Brown-and-Papaya-Red.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,489
oooh!!

Regarding the soft and smooshy - - yum! :graucho:

Very cool!

hey I noticed the different looks, too.... on Jessica Alba, I can see how it looks carrying it different ways....yeah you are right, it does look different and dressier with the handles....
interesting..... looks like a completely different bag depending on which way you carry it, huh

It really is a versatile style. :smile:

It's got three or four different looks depending on how it's carried...plus, it's not delicate leather like the d-bags which are prone to scratches.