***~ ~ ~dlynn's "WHITE COLLECTION"~ ~ ~***

i really love that your every day bags are white/light coloured. it's really inspiring! i'm afraid of lighter bags because of stains but i'm starting to feel that as long as we take care of things they will be okay...!

i really love that your every day bags are white/light coloured. it's really inspiring! i'm afraid of lighter bags because of stains but i'm starting to feel that as long as we take care of things they will be okay...!

Seriously, I do not have problems with white bags.....knock on wood!
I don't really baby them....yet, I don't sit them on floors, etc. I say you should
go for it!;)

Intended to ask in my last posting but I forgot. What is the name of the bracelet that you're wearing? Is it Ippopita? Thanks in advance.:smile: Loving it.

Yes, mlag...it is the clear quartz Ippolita....I just bought the aqua to add to my small collection...I now have 4...clear, Mother of pearl, denim and aqua. I usually don't like bangles, but these are so light and they don't make a lot of noise if you know what I mean.:lol:

Yes, mlag...it is the clear quartz Ippolita....I just bought the aqua to add to my small collection...I now have 4...clear, Mother of pearl, denim and aqua. I usually don't like bangles, but these are so light and they don't make a lot of noise if you know what I mean.:lol:
Love Ippolita. I have 3 that are all turquoise, and one that is all sterling. Trying to build a generous stack. Love the stones you mentioned. I think I'll go out and take a look at them over the weekend. Thanks again.:biggrin:

mlag724 said:
Intended to ask in my last posting but I forgot. What is the name of the bracelet that you're wearing? Is it Ippopita? Thanks in advance.:smile: Loving it.

I was curious as to this ippolita bracelet...couldn't see pics of it here so went online and was in heaven...I can feel another addiction coming on.....but no stores here in Australia....sad.... :sad:

I was curious as to this ippolita bracelet...couldn't see pics of it here so went online and was in heaven...I can feel another addiction coming on.....but no stores here in Australia....sad.... :sad:

I agree about the addiction. Tpf is a very enabling place. When you see bags and jewelry like dlynn has it just makes it worse. Too bad we can't just look admire and move on.:graucho:

Last edited: