OLIVIA PALERMO

I don't think I've ever seen her wear the same thing twice. She has great style but seriously who has time or money to buy a new outfit everyday. She must do nothing in her life but shop and obsess about her looks.

I don't think I've ever seen her wear the same thing twice. She has great style but seriously who has time or money to buy a new outfit everyday. She must do nothing in her life but shop and obsess about her looks.

Well I suppose its fair and a given that she shops and obsesses about her looks because that is her livelihood...modelling and running a fashion blog.

I say good for her to capitalize on her good looks and flair for fashion! I love seeing the outfits and hair and makeup that she puts together. I'm a fan.

actually there're a lot of prof fashion bloggers have similar life style...elin kling is one of those as well.
their job is to look good and be fashionable...very good life indeed...:lol:

I love the 70s inspired outfit with the flared jeans, plaid shirt, and fur vest! I am going to try a similar outfit for Fall.

Yeah must be nice to shop all the time! I work in the fashion industry where is my reality show and free designer clothes?! :graucho:

Shop Til You Drop September 2012 Australia :blossom:
olivia-palermo.com

Attachments

• 001 (1).jpg
    001 (1).jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 3,032
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 2,885
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 2,825
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 2,829
  • normal_005.jpg
    normal_005.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 2,816
Jill Stuart Accessory unveiled the pictorial of Palermo designer tote bag named after Olivia Palermo. Olivia Palermo herself posed with her Palermo handbag newly released for this season, highlighting its modern and sophisticated images. Palermo tote bag comes in orange, blue, and black colors.

oliviastyle.blogspot.com

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 3,283
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 3,283
  • 9.png
    9.png
    193.1 KB · Views: 3,246