Authenticate This! jewelry or Seller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help authenticate these Tiffany Peretti bean earrings? They're 18k yellow gold and have "750 (c) T & Co Peretti" stamped on the round edge of the bean (the side that curves out not the side that's concave)

The post has "T & Co" stamped on the top and "750" stamped on the bottom. The beans feel pretty heavy for their size but I'm weirded out the back part of the warring is hollow; is this typical for these earrings?

I bought them from Bluefly so I'm concerned. Thanks!

These look authentic to me. I can tell you that they are an older version of the bean earring. Some older pieces in both gold and silver, were hollowed out in the back. The hallmark stamps look good. The bean has been around for decades and has changed slightly in the way it was made over time. But these earrings look good to me, very pretty btw!

sadiesthegirl said:
These look authentic to me. I can tell you that they are an older version of the bean earring. Some older pieces in both gold and silver, were hollowed out in the back. The hallmark stamps look good. The bean has been around for decades and has changed slightly in the way it was made over time. But these earrings look good to me, very pretty btw!

Whew, what a relief thank you!!! If they are authentic, then they would have been an amazing deal so I'm happy it's real! They are gorg, I love the bean line!

Hi can someone tell me if they have seen these before and do you think they are Authentic Please !!! Thanks for any help http://www.ebay.com/itm/18094928809...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_1343wt_1165
Wow, these are both beautiful! Yes, Tiffany did make this design at one point. They are vintage, I haven't seen this design is about 20 years. It would nice to see the hallmarks on both pieces but from what I can see, everything looks good and nothing stands out as a red flag.

Hi! Could anyone please help in authenticating these Chrome Hearts necklaces? Would appreciate it so so so much, thanks in advance :biggrin:

1)
item: Authentic Chrome Hearts Necklace 8" solid silver
item no.: 140829067686
seller: white_e111
link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Chrome-Hearts-Necklace-8-solid-silver-/140829067686?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&hash=item20ca1109a6#ht_2805wt_1398

2)
item: Chrome Hearts sterling silver necklace
item no.: 190716439181
seller: ryan77davis
link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-Hearts-sterling-silver-necklace-/190716439181?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&hash=item2c6795ea8d#ht_1990wt_1398

hi, can you please have a look at this tiffany necklace?
thank you very much :smile:

2w6xv7d.jpg

19qkgn.jpg

v3err6.jpg

jszk89.jpg

Wow, these are both beautiful! Yes, Tiffany did make this design at one point. They are vintage, I haven't seen this design is about 20 years. It would nice to see the hallmarks on both pieces but from what I can see, everything looks good and nothing stands out as a red flag.
Thanks so much I will take a picture of the Hallmark on the necklace but not sure how to post a picture on here. Also had one more question the box it came in is a smooth Tiffany and Co box with white on the inside not blue does that mean the box is a fake? All my new boxes are blue on the inside and I know they are all real.

I recently purchased this necklace which I was told was authentic, but I have my doubts of it being authentic. There are no Tiffany stamps on either the pendant or the clasp of the chain, they are however stamped 925. I questioned the seller and she assures me that it is indeed authentic and that not all Tiffany pieces are stamped...I have never heard this before. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• photo 2.PNG.jpg
    photo 2.PNG.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 233
  • photo 3.PNG.jpg
    photo 3.PNG.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 235
  • Tiffany1.JPG
    Tiffany1.JPG
    402 KB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.