Caroline Clubhouse...!

Welcome...to the club... sorry they sent you the wrong one & now your torn... I personally love the one you received better.. Kath00 has both bags & I know this one is a HG for her maybe she can help with any pros/cons of either ....
Congrats can't wait to hear what you decide
Guess what? They're gonna do the exchange
at the store! I'm trading my aubergine for Bordeaux!!

If I have a little energy left over at the end of my killer work day, I will go home and take pix of the 2 bags side by side! I think that should really help you see the difference. They look totally different IRL, which is why I justified having both! :lol::lol: More later...

That is so sweet of you to offer but that is too much after a hard day.

I called the store I ordered from and they have the brown. I'm going down after work tomorrow and compare in person. They are holding the brown till then.

I really appreciate your offer, that was very kind of you!

I hope you don't have too hard of a day.

LOL, I have neither, but love both!!!! I think I love the one you got a touch more, and my motto is love the one your with:okay:

:lol: I agree!! I'm going down to the store tomorrow so I can see both. It isn't that far but they are down town so with traffic it will take about an hour and a half.

Here are a few more pics that I think are more true to this bags color...!
I hope O can get a group shot this weekend.. the sun was going away just as I was taking these....!
P1017424.jpg

P1017423.jpg

P1017427.jpg

P1017428.jpg

P1017425.jpg