Small reveal!

xbabe82517

O.G.
Jul 19, 2010
I've not been feeling the love for Balenciaga ever since they discontinued G21 hardware, and I'm still not a fan of the new smaller hardware, so I've kind of pretty much resigned myself to the fact I won't have another Bal bag for a long time! However, I fell in love with the combination of Rose Bruyere with rose gold hardware, so when I saw this baby I knew I had to buy it...

DSCF1974.jpg

Here it is - my Rose Bruyere bracelet with RGGH! I adore it!

I wish I could have dragged the reveal out longer, it's very late here in the UK though and I'm working tomorrow!

So I've finally got my Rose Bruyere even though it's not a bag! I so WISH I could have a Rose Bruyere bag with the old G21 hardware but never mind, can't stress about something that won't ever exist!

RB is a truly gorgeous pink - dusky and warm but not too warm, it looks great with both my Papyrus GSH City and my Anthra RGGH City. The perfect accompaniment to my bags!

Bracelet & I totally agree I don't get the new 12 although I do own a VP City in the smaller size but my other 6 Bals have 21 & I would buy a lot more if it was available.

Me too, I'm so sad about it. I don't always have access to funds like that either, so I only ever bought one Balenciaga a year from when I first got into them in 2010. Although had I known they would discontinue G21, I might have made a more conscious effort to get maybe one or two more! I am also massively into my make-up (unfortunately not the cheap brands either!) and also jewellery, so bags are not my only vice, hence why I usually stick to one Balenciaga a year!

I wasn't impressed with G12 when I heard about it, but I am usually a sucker for anything new and usually end up liking something new even though I initially insisted I'd hate it (like with every new iPhone that's ever come out, for example!) but that never happened with G12. Even when not shopping for a bag, I'll go into Harvey Nics when out shopping just to look at the G12, sort of hoping that I'll finally click with it and even though I can appreciate they're nice bags, I ALWAYS end up seeing one and thinking 'that would look so nice in G21' and that's what makes me realise I don't really like it enough to buy one.

Maybe I'll just have to build up my bracelet collection from now on instead! At least it will be cheaper! :lol:

Me too, I'm so sad about it. I don't always have access to funds like that either, so I only ever bought one Balenciaga a year from when I first got into them in 2010. Although had I known they would discontinue G21, I might have made a more conscious effort to get maybe one or two more! I am also massively into my make-up (unfortunately not the cheap brands either!) and also jewellery, so bags are not my only vice, hence why I usually stick to one Balenciaga a year!

I wasn't impressed with G12 when I heard about it, but I am usually a sucker for anything new and usually end up liking something new even though I initially insisted I'd hate it (like with every new iPhone that's ever come out, for example!) but that never happened with G12. Even when not shopping for a bag, I'll go into Harvey Nics when out shopping just to look at the G12, sort of hoping that I'll finally click with it and even though I can appreciate they're nice bags, I ALWAYS end up seeing one and thinking 'that would look so nice in G21' and that's what makes me realise I don't really like it enough to buy one.

Maybe I'll just have to build up my bracelet collection from now on instead! At least it will be cheaper! :lol:

Maybe you could get the LE, I bought the DV GGHW when it came out a few months ago, it sold out in the City within a couple of weeks....... I got into Bal in 2009 & bought 2 but then was more into other brands so didn't buy any more Bals until the beginning of this year & if I'd of known they were discontinuing it I would of carried on buying it from 2009 until now, theres so many colours I missed out on :sad:

My 12 City doesn't make me smile like the 21 but I've sort of got used to it but I totally understand why you prefer the 21...... I just bought a 2008 Amethyst Day GSHW & its so gorgeous so maybe you could look for some pre owned in excellent condition :smile:

I've not been feeling the love for Balenciaga ever since they discontinued G21 hardware, and I'm still not a fan of the new smaller hardware, so I've kind of pretty much resigned myself to the fact I won't have another Bal bag for a long time! However, I fell in love with the combination of Rose Bruyere with rose gold hardware, so when I saw this baby I knew I had to buy it...

And you were right ! :biggrin: