Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

Hi ladies! I've never posted on here before, but since I'm a total Marant-aholic, I figured I'd give it a try! Here are a few photos of some of my recent purchases. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. :smile: xx

Best,
Kristi

Welcome Kristi! You've always got such great hauls (totally follow you on Instagram ;)). Love the flower blouse in the 1st pic!

I got an xs so you should be the same bc we are the same size?

They are in the laundry basket! Will do so once they have been washed and dried!
I thought so XS, thanks!

Hi ladies! I've never posted on here before, but since I'm a total Marant-aholic, I figured I'd give it a try! Here are a few photos of some of my recent purchases. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. :smile: xx

Best,
Kristi
Lovely pieces Kristi! We hope to see more of you and your collection. Now you got me thinking whether I should go for the bronze instead of the grenat color tee. You wear the nuta so well too-love that skirt! :cool:

Hi June,

Here are some quick pics of Rigi and Ruby, sz M. For reference I am 119lbs and 34bust, 26waist, 36hips. I think it looks pretty slouchy, but not sloppy. Just the way I wanted them. If I went with a small I think they still would have been loose around the waist but since my shoulders are broad it would have been tighter then I wanted in the shoulders and arms. The sleeves in the Rigi would be too high on my arms instead of slouch and hanging lower, hope that makes sense.

Sorry Ruby is a bit wrinkly. I think I need to hang these up instead of placing them in my drawer since they are linen.

I'm wearing it with my IM Ziane (slouchy) jeans I got on sale. Hope this is helpful to everyone if they are choosing tees.
TB-which one do you prefer? They both hang so nice on you. :smile:

I just noticed that if you look at Matches, many prices have gone up considerably. Some tee shirts that were $130 are now $300, each!

I know this for a fact because I screen-saved some possible purchases and was comparing the original prices to these new prices.

I know the dollar fluctuates but not that much. Can someone explain this to me?

I just noticed that if you look at Matches, many prices have gone up considerably. Some tee shirts that were $130 are now $300, each!

I know this for a fact because I screen-saved some possible purchases and was comparing the original prices to these new prices.

same thing happened to mytherasa.com as well. i think it's ninilove?? mentioned that....
and it might have to do w/ no shipping to the US....
i don't know. this really blows....completely shattered my int'l shopping tricks...

Jayne1 said:

When I spoke with my SA recently, she said that IM is very strict on their pricing which I would think means consistent pricing with all vendors. Matches seemed to be much cheaper than other stores/sites and I think IM finally caught on. I'm assuming Matches had to adjust their prices as a result.

When I spoke with my SA recently, she said that IM is very strict on their pricing which I would think means consistent pricing with all vendors. Matches seemed to be much cheaper than other stores/sites and I think IM finally caught on. I'm assuming Matches had to adjust their prices as a result.
Except the Etoile tee shirts aren't $300 on other sites... so why on Matches?