Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

My pleasure! :smile: The color I have is called Bronze, but in person it's definitely more of a deep olive/army green. And for some reason, the photos on LaGarconne make it look much lighter than it actually is. If you're a size 4, I would probably suggest you go with a Small. I have an XSmall, I'm 5'2 and a size 0, and the tee has a relaxed fit, and is on the long side.

This is very helpful Kristi!! Olive green sounds like what I am looking for:smile:
Thanks again!!

Hi kristi lovely pieces...
really eyeing that gray skirt... is it too short? and hows the sizing on this?
love all your pics...;)
welcome to the thread!

Hello! Thank you so much :smile:. The grey "Nuta" skirt is really versatile... in the picture I took, I had the skirt high up on my waist, so it would appear shorter. It can definitely sit on my hips and be closer to knee-length though. It's also super stretchy, has a lot of give, and stays really tight.

oh sweetie, no rush....:smile:
i was very intrigued by tokokaelo, their unique style. tho it's too minimum for my taste but i just love their merchandises. the model is so pretty...she actually reminded me of a jap soap star, "tokyo love story"...
Hi June,

Here are some quick pics of Rigi and Ruby, sz M. For reference I am 119lbs and 34bust, 26waist, 36hips. I think it looks pretty slouchy, but not sloppy. Just the way I wanted them. If I went with a small I think they still would have been loose around the waist but since my shoulders are broad it would have been tighter then I wanted in the shoulders and arms. The sleeves in the Rigi would be too high on my arms instead of slouch and hanging lower, hope that makes sense.

Sorry Ruby is a bit wrinkly. I think I need to hang these up instead of placing them in my drawer since they are linen.

I'm wearing it with my IM Ziane (slouchy) jeans I got on sale. Hope this is helpful to everyone if they are choosing tees.

Attachments

• rigi_darkKhaki.jpg
    rigi_darkKhaki.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 842
  • rigi_darkKhakiclose.jpg
    rigi_darkKhakiclose.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 916
  • ruby_darkKhaki.JPG
    ruby_darkKhaki.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 936
Hi ladies! I've never posted on here before, but since I'm a total Marant-aholic, I figured I'd give it a try! Here are a few photos of some of my recent purchases. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. :smile: xx

Best,
Kristi

Hi Kristi-- love all your pieces and that grey jacket from spring! Can you tell me how itchy it is? As I recall it has mohair in it and usually I find that itchy, but if it's only a small amount of it, maybe I can get away with it :smile: Thanks!

Hi June,

Here are some quick pics of Rigi and Ruby, sz M. For reference I am 119lbs and 34bust, 26waist, 36hips. I think it looks pretty slouchy, but not sloppy. Just the way I wanted them. If I went with a small I think they still would have been loose around the waist but since my shoulders are broad it would have been tighter then I wanted in the shoulders and arms. The sleeves in the Rigi would be too high on my arms instead of slouch and hanging lower, hope that makes sense.

Sorry Ruby is a bit wrinkly. I think I need to hang these up instead of placing them in my drawer since they are linen.

I'm wearing it with my IM Ziane (slouchy) jeans I got on sale. Hope this is helpful to everyone if they are choosing tees.

thanks TB!! very helpful...
the tees look great on you....just ordered the white rigi....i think i am done until x'mas sales.....

Hi Kristi-- love all your pieces and that grey jacket from spring! Can you tell me how itchy it is? As I recall it has mohair in it and usually I find that itchy, but if it's only a small amount of it, maybe I can get away with it :smile: Thanks!

Hello -- thanks so much! It's actually not very itchy at all. I just checked the fiber content; it's 74% virgin wool, 16% mohair, 5% viscose, 5% polyamide. It has a soft touch, and quite frankly I'm surprised it was pre-spring, because I think it looks much more appropriate for cooler Fall weather! :smile:

Hello -- thanks so much! It's actually not very itchy at all. I just checked the fiber content; it's 74% virgin wool, 16% mohair, 5% viscose, 5% polyamide. It has a soft touch, and quite frankly I'm surprised it was pre-spring, because I think it looks much more appropriate for cooler Fall weather! :smile:

Thanks for the quick reply! Hopefully I can track it down-- I love the way it falls on you :smile:

Hi June,

Those tops look so cool paired with the Ziane jeans! Looking awesome like always tb! :smile:

Oh, by the way, based on your measurements, I'm assuming you're wearing a 36 or 0? TIA!