Stuck on...

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
AUDREYS!!!

I went to Outlet on Sunday. I wanted lagoon to add color but had none. So bought my normal metallic. So pretty.

ForumRunner_20120821_085052.png

I was helping my mom find a wallet then saw this. She came home.

ForumRunner_20120821_085557.png
(Navy)

I bought my 1st Audrey about a month ago. STUNNING

ForumRunner_20120821_085941.png

ForumRunner_20120821_085924.png

ForumRunner_20120821_090314.png

I just bought the same gunmetal tote (a real departure for me, I NEVER go for metallics!) and now you're making me wish I'd gotten that wallet, too! Gorgeous, all of them!

Very pretty! That wallet goes with both of them.

Thanks!! That's why I HAD to get it. LOL

I just bought the same gunmetal tote (a real departure for me, I NEVER go for metallics!) and now you're making me wish I'd gotten that wallet, too! Gorgeous, all of them!

Congrats. I always get grey/silver/metallic/gunmetal and finally a color (Lagoon) spoke to me but I missed it so back to ol faithful for me. Thank You

Congrats! I am also in love with the Audrey! I have last year's navy Audrey with the break-away zipper, and a navy and gray large wristlet from last year. This year I got the lagoon (PCE) and the metallic. I am using the Audrey gogo wristlet in navy as my wallet. So, I totally understand!:P

lurkernomore said:
Congrats! I am also in love with the Audrey! I have last year's navy Audrey with the break-away zipper, and a navy and gray large wristlet from last year. This year I got the lagoon (PCE) and the metallic. I am using the Audrey gogo wristlet in navy as my wallet. So, I totally understand!:P

Gogo wristlet twins. I use the navy as a wallet also when I am carrying my navy Audrey.

Is that the large size? I love the blue one!!! What's the style #?

Yes the gunmetal is the larger which is called medium I believe.

OMG I was window shopping on Bonanza and saw it. They were having a rush sell where certain categories of items are on sale. Handbags were that day. Saw the pinnacle navy limited edition audrey tote. I came on TPF ans did a search after hearing everyone who had 1 RAVE about it and seeing more pics I bought it. An impulse but sooo glad I did it is hard to describe. So soft, shimmey and light. Anyway end of novel Style number is 19586

Last edited: