Your Chloe in Action!

I just wanted to share my new purchase from last week. My first Chloe bag! This is the large size. I wore it today with skinny leg jeans and a plain top.

You pull off the Large Paraty so well! Just beautiful.

Elsie went to a bridal shower this weekend! She was made for tea and cupcakes... :lol:

lunapic1344914592697063.jpg

Adorable you! Your new Paraty would look so fabulous with this outfit too. Can't wait for this reveal!

I love that it's so tough to get a good, true shot of a Chloe bag's color. They are so lovely and complex in their pigment. I've tried a few times, but keep getting different shades. Here are some action shots!
Hello the bag is really great!! But I have to also mention the shoes, I really like them. They look so comfortable and modern. Could you tell me, where did you get them?
Thank you.

Hello the bag is really great!! But I have to also mention the shoes, I really like them. They look so comfortable and modern. Could you tell me, where did you get them?
Thank you.

Thanks! They are TOMS shoes. When you buy a pair a child in need recieves a new pair, so they are charitable shoes as well. :smile:

I bought mine at Nordstrom, though I'm sure TOMS has their own website. They have SOOO many fun colors and patterns. I have a couple pairs - they are like slippers!

Love those pants of yours, too cute! The Paraty looks great against the Pink! :smile:

Thanks, J! :smile:

You look so classy!! Love your black paraty! My favorite bag ever!

Thanks, beachgirl! :winkiss:

Love the top! I also loooove the glasses! I tried a similar pair by Elizabeth and James but couldn't pull them off. I wish I could!!

I think I know which e and j sunnies you tried on, I tried them too but didn't work on me as well as these do! Also tried the similar Karen Walker. The Miu Mius extend more outward and upward, and they sit a little higher, so it'll work with more faces, in my opinion. I hope you'll try these, they really are excellent cat eyes.

Adorable you! Your new Paraty would look so fabulous with this outfit too. Can't wait for this reveal!
With my medium black Paraty

Thanks C4H, and yowza!! Looking fab, girl!! :heart: Love the peplum AND the pants AND the sunnies!! Perfect combo with your dreamy black Paraty! :love:

You look wonderful as always and another great pairing!

Thanks scoobiesmomma!! :hugs: Can't wait for a little Paraty in my life... just one Chloe is NOT enough!

You always look so pretty! I really love that bag, very ladylike & classy!

Thank you, beachgirl!! :tender: I can't help feeling super girly when I carry her!!

Very, very pretty. I think you might outshine the bag in this one... :biggrin:

Aww, thanks, lady!! :hugs: You are too sweet :blush:

Thanks! They are TOMS shoes. When you buy a pair a child in need recieves a new pair, so they are charitable shoes as well. :smile:

I bought mine at Nordstrom, though I'm sure TOMS has their own website. They have SOOO many fun colors and patterns. I have a couple pairs - they are like slippers!
Oh, that is great, I would like to order some.
Which color have you got? I found these two and can not decide
Ash Canvas Women's Classics
and
Chocolate Canvas Women's Classics
Thank you again.

Thanks, girlies!! I'll be glued to my front stoop the next few weeks... :cray:

I love the medium typically too, but your Large looks SO good on you!! You carry her really well!! :love:
I agree that it looks perfect on your frame (and great with the outfit)! I have the large Paraty currently and I think it's a little big on me since I'm shorter (5'4) but I love her too much to sell. I used to own a medium-sized Paraty and I think that size suited me better. Oh well. : /