Home & Garden Post pictures of your newest home decor items!

Prada Marfa canvas print!

2r2osxy.jpg

jt16wg.jpg
I LOVE this!!> May I ask where you ordered it from?

I was hoping to post this when it was finally installed in my foyer, but it's taking forever to find a contractor to put it up. So for now, it's a lovely living room decoration. We had to put all the crystals on it and put it in the wire sphere, and I even bought extra crystals to add since it had plenty of places to hang them. Still haven't added them all, but some can't be attached till it's actually installed as they'll smack into each other when it's moved around.

I have been looking at fixtures for our new construction. I have to say I want mutiple for the same place. lol. I like them all and want them all. I'm slightly obsessed with light fixtures now.

I'd love to see a picture of it up. Also, where did you get it?

I have been looking at fixtures for our new construction. I have to say I want mutiple for the same place. lol. I like them all and want them all. I'm slightly obsessed with light fixtures now.

I'd love to see a picture of it up. Also, where did you get it?

It's from Restoration Hardware, here

For some reason I can't get my picture to post right now, but here's a link to it. If that doesn't work, I'll try again once I get home. It took almost until July to get it up, since RH sent the wrong hardware mountings for it, and couldn't find/send the correct pieces until 2 months after we bought it. Was a total nightmare, but the end result was worth it as it looks stunning in the foyer.

It's from Restoration Hardware, here

For some reason I can't get my picture to post right now, but here's a link to it. If that doesn't work, I'll try again once I get home. It took almost until July to get it up, since RH sent the wrong hardware mountings for it, and couldn't find/send the correct pieces until 2 months after we bought it. Was a total nightmare, but the end result was worth it as it looks stunning in the foyer.

I have to say I liked it alot in your picture, but I love it even more seeing it on the website. I was leaning toward this from pottery barn for the dining room. http://www.potterybarn.com/products/stanton-leaf-cup-chandelier/?pkey=cchandeliers-pendants I'd love the one like yours for my living room or entryway. Our living room is 17x18 with 10 ft ceilings, so I think it would look perfect. Thanks for giving me the link.

I thought it was weird that the pattern runs horizontally, but it does. I even checked on the website where I bought it, in their picture & video they have it the same way I have the comforter on my bed.

Thank You for the sweet comment!

Beautiful comforter! Looks as though it may be on the bed sideways? Usually the pattern will run vertically. Love the colors!