Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Erosa Dress (Look #9). Also worn by RB.
How did I miss this? You look amazing!
all of the above-gorgeous pieces and gorgeous on you! great choices. I have the top too and love her!
Thank you! I had tried this on at Bloomingdales earlier in the season and loved it. When it finally went on sale I grabbed it!
You look gorgeous in all of your new DVF dresses and top. My favorite is the New Jeanne in Brambles. I love the colors!!!:smile:
Thank you - I think that one is my favorite too :smile:
All of them are lovely! hard to pick out the 3 which I like the best however I am lusting over your wedges :biggrin:
Thanks! Sadly they are possibly the most uncomfortable pair of shoes that I own. :sad:
img.purseforum.com/attachments/accessorize-yourself/the-wardrobe/1840646d1345484436-any-diane-von-furstenberg-fans-chainsgrey.jpg

MUST . HAVE . FOR . FALL!! Looks absolutely stunning on you! That print just conveys an image of an edgy and strong woman at the same time.
Thanks Foxy! I love this print so much better in person. The chain pattern has so much more shading and depth than it looked like online. BTW - I have you to thank for the Brambles. After I saw the one you posted I had to find one in my size.
:faint: You look amazing in everything!
Thanks Duke!
Thank you!

img.purseforum.com/attachments/accessorize-yourself/the-wardrobe/1840646d1345484436-any-diane-von-furstenberg-fans-chainsgrey.jpg

MUST . HAVE . FOR . FALL!! Looks absolutely stunning on you! That print just conveys an image of an edgy and strong woman at the same time.
Agreed, I love this and have been eyeing it in the red. May need it :graucho:.

I'm thinking about the Bowman dress for the holidays (I know, a log way off) but I'm confused because DVF.com and Saks.com are showing 2 different dress lengths and descriptions. Is it possible that there are 2 different styles with the same name?
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...3940113EA86&Ntt=furstenberg&N=0&bmUID=jA.YMMY
http://www.dvf.com/Bowman-Dress/D57...r_D5723817G12_color=ROSRE&start=23&cgid=solid

i don't know but they do look like 2 different length of dress with the same name. it is perfect for the holidays though!

I just got the Blaine Wrap in Native Hound for $139 at Off Fifth in the Schaumburg IL location :yahoo: The dress was for $199 plus add'l 30% off

More stuff - Fleurette Dress, Nove in the mustard color, Newsy Arrow tooth and many more. Anyone around that area can check it out

yay!!! congratulations! you must post pictures!

Yay! My DVF order arrived today! Please excuse the bad hair day but I just got home from the gym. I also snapped a picture of my New Jeanne in Brambles that I got from Bonanza.

i love them all! what gorgeous additions!!!

i got the zalda dress at the prompting of ms. dukeprincess and am so happy i listen to her. i was worried that the length was going to be too much considering the models are so tall, but the P is proportionately cut for petites.

IMG_8989+(1).jpg

i got the zalda dress at the prompting of ms. dukeprincess and am so happy i listen to her. i was worried that the length was going to be too much considering the models are so tall, but the P is proportionately cut for petites.

IMG_8989+(1).jpg
Oh it is gorgeous Phiphi. I am going to have to add this to my list I love it on you.

IMG_8989+(1).jpg

The length is perfect on you, absolutely perfect! It seems to do the opposite of most dresses that length, it actually makes you look taller. :smile:

Oh it is gorgeous Phiphi. I am going to have to add this to my list I love it on you.

If you do get this do not add a belt or leather jacket(hope that doesn't sound harsh, I just know that you love your leather jackets (that I want!!)), since the print stands quite well on it's own.

thank you meg!

Love the dress on you Phi!

thank you R!! :hugs:

The length is perfect on you, absolutely perfect! It seems to do the opposite of most dresses that length, it actually makes you look taller. :smile:

If you do get this do not add a belt or leather jacket(hope that doesn't sound harsh, I just know that you love your leather jackets (that I want!!)), since the print stands quite well on it's own.

thank you dc!! as you know, i need ALL the help i can in the height department (weight too.. went back for more cupcakes!!!) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.