Post your Non-RM Purchases Part 3!

Can't wait to see!! What color :graucho:??

Thank you!!!! I found it on the bay - the listing was in German. :biggrin:

Which color did you get? Can't wait to see!! I LOVE your bags!

Thanks doi! I love your bags too. I have downsized a bit though on mine.
This is an 06 city...I believe it's truffle.

IMG_0250.jpg

Thank you doi! Hmmm... I should check out DVF, eh? I was actually obsessed for a while with the DVF elaine photographer bag but it's hard to come by...
Ohhh! Nice find, traveler!! I was thinking of getting something like this before but from DVF (then eehlers had to go and let me fall in love with the RK! Lol!).

Thank you eehlers! I didn't know that its style was called Baldwin because it was just listed as RL Tan satchel. When I was googling for its official name, I realized there's not much of this posted for sale but I think I came across a black one at eBags.
I love this one!! The leather, the color, and the style are all gorgeous! Need to go check out RL now!

Thank you Hamhamjanice! Smells like some of my old scholl RM! It smells divine!
Wow! This is awesome! Its looks so good! Smell good as well?! I am crazy with the leather smell recently...:graucho:

Thank you redweddy! ITA, the detailing on this RL is different from the other RLs I've seen. I particularly like the way the handles are designed.
This is beautiful Travelers! Love the little details like the zip pull and all. Very nice!

Thank you VydaVeda! The tan color on this RL goes well with the design and hw :smile:
Travelers....love the RL bag! Such a pretty color!!!!

Hey cee! I miss seeing you around! Lol, oh it's "our" bag, she came to me through you! The leather on the RL is exactly the same feel as the cream! Their like made from the same roll of leather and were just colored differently!
hi traveler! :hugs:you're totally right!! the leather is just like choco/cream MAM! and thanks for refering to her as "ours" - you're so cute! but she's yours now and i'm sure she's fitting in fine with all her other RM sisters!! can't think of a better home for beloved choco/cream MAM! :smile: congrats on the RL, i LOVE the color and the beautiful leather!!

Thank you lv! It was a chance find, lol. Didn't mean to buy a new edition RL but couldn't resist this one.
i love this one, i actually love it more than tangerine rocco, you did great with this one!

Thank you kaits! It is so soft and supple :smile: Awww, I know how you feel about missing out on a bag :hugs:I'll keep an eye for you for that plum MAM! For sure another one will pop up!
Wow! I have never really looked much at RL but that bag is gorgeous. The leather looks so soft and of high quality. And the color? Classic beauty. Thanks for all the pictures! I'll have to check out some RL bags..although I'm still mourning missing out on buying a plum MAM on Bonz :sad:

It looks fantastic!! Congrats !!

Thank you! The leather is fab! Love the size too...I am glad I went with the city. :ghi5:

Wow! Looks like it's in such a great condition for an 06! The chevre leather looks amazing! Great find!

It really is. Thank you! ;)

omg gorgeous!!! im adding that brown to my wishlist!

Thank you, the bag smells like heaven and the leather is to die for...like a yummy chocolate brownie! Love the veining!! :happydance:

travelerscloset said:
Thank you kaits! It is so soft and supple :smile: Awww, I know how you feel about missing out on a bag :hugs:I'll keep an eye for you for that plum MAM! For sure another one will pop up!

I saw your post of your new bag going out to dinner with you....both the food and the bag looked great! And thanks for keeping a look out for me for plum MAM. :smile: