I fell in love with the Favorite! Quick Reveal!

mmerchant said:
Thanks for sharing. I'm 5'1 and very petite. I'm new to LV and was looking at the Eva and the Favorite for a smaller bag (the Tivoli or Artsy as my bigger bag). I love your pics! Nice to see where it sits on a smaller frame :smile:

I say go for Artsy and the Favorite. Artsy is great big bag and will age beautifully while Favorite is more roomy than Eva and the leather strap has the perfect length.

snarfy said:
Congrats!!! It looks great on you!!! It was love at first sight for me too. I didn't plan on buying any mono bags but walked out with Favorite MM.

That exactly what happened to me. I only planned to take a peek since I just walked out from Chanel with another bag but ended up with additional purchase and it's the Favorite :smile:

bagzaddict said:
Just great!! I'm exact same height ..lol!! Looks perfect. Any chance you can post pic of inside with what you carry? Does a full size wallet fit with room to spare? Thanks again!!

I'll take some photos for you when I get home :smile:

This is such a great bag! It looks gorgeous on you. I have a question, if you don't mind...Is it easy to remove the crossbody strap? The one side looks like it doesn't have a clip. Thanks, I appreciate it!

Last edited:
Went to San Francisco and came home with this lovely new thing :smile: it was love at first sight and my fiancé who doesn't fully support my LV addiction surprisingly agreed it is a beautiful piece. Even another lady who was admiring my Artsy I wore today at the store ended up waking out with exactly the same purse. I just wanted to share this to everyone...

Gorgeous... sooooo chic and trendy! Looks lovely on you! Congrats!!! :biggrin: