Potential LV Thief Casing us today

That's scary. Really scary. :sad: :sad: And very wise of you two ladies for keeping tabs on your surroundings.

My nearest LV is in an upscale mall too (a large one), but I just don't trust things like that anymore. I actually don't buy anything there unless husband can go with me (he's big, over 6'4, which makes me feel better, false sense of security or not). Window shopping, or small-time shopping with a girlfriend or daughter? No problem. But to actually carry a large bag from certain stores there?, yeah, I want hubby with me. I just don't trust such things anymore.

cougster said:
I carry a 9mm. I don't have much faith in mall cops.

Learning how to use a gun is on my to-do list! I am so scared of guns and I feel that if I knew how to use one I'd be more confident of my ability to preform well in a sticky situation.
How do you carry your gun in your purse in a way that you could easily access it?

Learning how to use a gun is on my to-do list! I am so scared of guns and I feel that if I knew how to use one I'd be more confident of my ability to preform well in a sticky situation.
How do you carry your gun in your purse in a way that you could easily access it?[/QUOTE/]

I always carry larger bags anyway so I take advantage of a purse organizer and my gun and holster fits very nicely. Its all about organizing and in this day and time, personal safety is very important as well.

Learn from a gun expert and you will feel much mor confident about carrying one with you

Last edited:
Scary indeed!
Just an FYI - Once my Hubs did the same things you two ladies did... Make a quick trip to the car to leave the shopping bags & then go back for lunch... When he got back the car window was smashed... Everything gone!

Wow how scary! It's a shame we have to worry about such foolishness! A friend of mine was carrying her Artsy and a woman asked her if it was real. Thinking it was just common talk since people are rude enough to ask that, she said of course. The woman tried to take it from her!!! Thankfully it was broad daylight out and from her shouting, someone came to her aid. I guess when I finally get my first LV, I'll make sure my hubby brings his handgun. I'm not sure if that's allowed in public malls in Georgia? If someone asks if my bag is real, I just may say no.

How do you carry your gun in your purse in a way that you could easily access it?[/QUOTE/]

I always carry larger bags anyway so I take advantage of a purse organizer and my gun and holster fits very nicely. Its all about organizing and in this day and time, personal safety is very important as well.

Learn from a gun expert and you will feel much mor confident about carrying one with you

I'm hoping to get my license to conceal soon:smile: LV needs to make cute holsters :biggrin: