Where to sell my Chloe?

Hello dear fellow Chloe lovers! The time has come to unload many of my older darling Chloe's that have been shelved in my closet for years when they should be seeing the light of day. I tried to sell them to Yoogi's Closet but they are not interested. I am not surprised that bags from the early-mid 2000's are difficult to sell but surely there must be a market for "vintage" Chloe?

If any of you have had luck selling older bags will you kindly let me know how and where you accomplished it. Thank you!!!! Xx

Hello dear fellow Chloe lovers! The time has come to unload many of my older darling Chloe's that have been shelved in my closet for years when they should be seeing the light of day. I tried to sell them to Yoogi's Closet but they are not interested. I am not surprised that bags from the early-mid 2000's are difficult to sell but surely there must be a market for "vintage" Chloe?

If any of you have had luck selling older bags will you kindly let me know how and where you accomplished it. Thank you!!!! Xx
Try anns fabulous finds or ebay

Reactions: ChloeClad
If you are in the UK perhaps try Handbag Clinic. I bought a vintage Chanel from them and absolutely love it. Many people use Vestiaire Collective but I have not used it to buy or sell so can't review it.

Not sure about eBay for luxury bags. I heard horror stories about people being scammed on eBay when selling their authentic luxury goods.

Good luck!

Reactions: ChloeClad