Pics Of Your CHANEL In Action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A95B8357-D3C9-4C46-9A26-578B61505356-608-00000065BAE13FD2.jpg

Wearing my Chanel sandals today :smile:

Came upon pics (taken end of July) of me and my beloved Beige Clair Halfmoon WOC. It's actually a lot roomier than the classic WOC and matches literally everything. As you can see, I also love my Stuart Weitzman snakeskin pumps. :smile:

Pic 1: about to go shopping with mom (wearing my Chanel earrings and necklace)
Pic 2: going to dinner in Beverly Hills (wearing Hermes ombré lizard KDT)
Pic 3: mod pic of me and the Plum metallic reissue 224 at the Chanel store inside Bloomies SCP with my mom in the red dress in the background reaching into her LV (don't we look like sisters lol). I absolutely adore the YSL poppy wedges but they hurt after walking around the mall for so long :sad:

Attachments

• image-1765289306.jpg
    image-1765289306.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 2,384
  • image-1865317335.jpg
    image-1865317335.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 2,410
  • image-2066505067.jpg
    image-2066505067.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 2,341
Last edited:
Orchidlady said:
Came upon pics (taken end of July) of me and my beloved Beige Clair Halfmoon WOC. It's actually a lot roomier than the classic WOC and matches literally everything. As you can see, I also love my Stuart Weitzman snakeskin pumps. :smile:

Pic 3: mod pic of me and the Plum metallic reissue 224 at the Chanel store inside Bloomies SCP with my mom in the red dress in the background reaching into her LV (don't we look like sisters lol). I absolutely adore the YSL poppy wedges but they hurt after walking around the mall for so long :sad:

Wow..that's your mom?! She looks so young & hip :smile:)))

the woc works well with most outfits.
That's your mom??? She looks so young and beautiful as do you of course.

you look amazing!

Wow..that's your mom?! She looks so young & hip :smile:)))

the woc works well with most outfits.
That's your mom??? She looks so young and beautiful as do you of course.

Awwww, thank you ladies. You guys are too sweet!!! Yes, we get that a lot hehe. Like today when we were at the Chanel store, the two SAs were astonished to find out she's my mom lol. My mom is 43, I'm 23, exactly 20 years apart.

Btw...great outfits & bags :smile:

Thank yoU! They are my first Chanels :P love all three of your outfits!

you look amazing!

Thank you girls, I love dressing up. In San Diego, it's much more laid back so it's pretty rare that I get to dress up unless I'm going out to dinner or girls night. But in OC, we do it on a daily basis haha...could be annoying sometimes :P

Lol....I get bored easily in the car so my shoots are usually in the car, it's an X5, BMW.

Lol you're so funny. Yes, I do realize majority of your pics are in the car haha :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.