Lindsay Lohan

Speaking as someone who knows people in recovery, I wish these celebs would remember that AA stands for Alcoholics ANONYMOUS. I hate the way they brandish their recovery efforts like it's a fashion accessory. They clearly do not take it seriously and I feel that their frivolous attitudes mock what AA is all about and may unwittingly undermine the recovery process for others.

OK I'll get off my soapbox now....

Speaking as someone who knows people in recovery, I wish these celebs would remember that AA stands for Alcoholics ANONYMOUS. I hate the way they brandish their recovery efforts like it's a fashion accessory. They clearly do not take it seriously and I feel that their frivolous attitudes mock what AA is all about and may unwittingly undermine the recovery process for others.

ITA, madamefifi. Once on live TV, Johnny Cash talked about his time in rehab and NAMED (not just first name, he said the man's full name) his roommate, a CA businessman. Can you imagine?!:wtf:

AAA meeting :roflmfao: looking for a new insurance policy? lol

sorry, im not giving you a hard time, i swear.

so true.