stunned at the sale i got on these shoes!

I'm actually kind of mad hahahahah I am so jealous. i want all three of those pairs for the same price as you haha!!

Congrats!

See anything in 38-38.5 mabye even 39 that they would be willing to ship? :graucho: lol

i want a pink pair of CL so bad :sad:

:woohoo: what steals! Congrats, and on the GZ too I love that brand myself :heart:

Thank you, loubiwhirl! I think i am going to become a GZ fan now :smile:

love the pink, congrats!

Me too! I just hope the rain stops so i can wear the pink yolandas this weekend!

WOW! What an amazing deal for three pairs of designer shoes, congrats! They are lovely...wear them in good health. :drinkup:

Thanks so much! I usually never find great deals in my size!!!

I'm actually kind of mad hahahahah I am so jealous. i want all three of those pairs for the same price as you haha!!

Congrats!

See anything in 38-38.5 mabye even 39 that they would be willing to ship? :graucho: lol

i want a pink pair of CL so bad :sad:

Hmmm i am not sure what sizes they have left. I think i got the last pair of the chantilly lace ones in a 39. Pm me if you want the phone number to the boutique :biggrin:

nice haul! congrats:biggrin:

Thank you :biggrin:

Congrats on the awesome shoes!

Thanks so much, fumi!!!

congrats!!! You got such a great deal!!!

Thanks! I am so excited and cannot wait to start wearing them! If only the rainy weather would go away!!!

Amazing!! There is no way you could pass that up!! Congrats!!

I know! I think that is how i am justifying three pairs! :P

Congrats! What a great haul!

Thanks a bunch!

Awesome scores!!!

Thanks! I feel like i won the cl lottery :graucho:

where is that boutique??? :drool:

Columbia, SC

I emailed the store today to see if they had any of the Hot pink patent Yolanda 100 in stock. I got a response saying there is a 8.5 left, so if that's your size snap it up!!!