Plaster Pink

I would like to hear your opinion about bags in plaster pink.
Is pp for you only a summer colour or would you wear a bag in pp in autum/winter too?

Don't actually own one of these - but have become increasingly attracted to the colour - imo, aside from it's obvious Summeriness (?!) I would say that it could look equally stunning in the cooler months with neutrals, blacks and tonal pastel scarves etc......just a thought...:smile:

May not be the "high fashion" view, but I don't think of my bags as "for a particular season" - they all get used any time of year, and what nicer on a dreary winters' day than a pretty PP bag to perk-up your outfit ? Go for it, stand out from all those "this is my winter bag" people, enjoy your bag as and when YOU feel like it, xxH

I think that you could use this in the cooler months easily. I think that lighter colour bags can look great in the winter months! I intend to use my nude bayswater all year around!

May not be the "high fashion" view, but I don't think of my bags as "for a particular season" - they all get used any time of year, and what nicer on a dreary winters' day than a pretty PP bag to perk-up your outfit ? Go for it, stand out from all those "this is my winter bag" people, enjoy your bag as and when YOU feel like it, xxH

Agreed! :smile:

Oh no, that's gutting! Have you tried calling some of the stores that still have sale stock left over, like Wheelers of Loughborough, Case in the Westfield centres, Kafka in Edinburgh, maybe Hoopers?

Hi everyone
It's my first post online, I have the alexa in plaster pink and love it to bits but am weary using it as its very light. I'm blaming that for my newest purchase today of bayswater in flame which is unbelievably beautiful!

No,i'm from germany and i don't know what Wheelers,Kafka or Hoopers is.

Hi Bine,

No problem, Wheelers will post worlwide....

http://www.wheelersluxurygifts.com/

You would need to call them to place your order.

Kafka has online ordering and will also post out to you...

Information
Kafka
15 Rosemount Viaduct
Aberdeen
AB25 1NE
Scotland
Tel: 01224 648888

Kafka Mainline
5 Alford Place
Aberdeen
AB10 1YD
Scotland
Tel: 01224 626002

:smile:

Donna.west44 said:
Hi everyone
It's my first post online, I have the alexa in plaster pink and love it to bits but am weary using it as its very light. I'm blaming that for my newest purchase today of bayswater in flame which is unbelievably beautiful!

Welcome. Would love to see your items :smile: