What is your last Hermes purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleu Cobalt/Bleu Jean Dogon combined to go with my BC Kelly. Big, big thank you to my wonderful SA. This is the first SA I have ever had who looks out for things for me and I feel very lucky.

IMG_2528.JPG

Pre owned white/BJ Picotin MM. Waiting to go in for the snip to be converted to Pico lock!

IMG_2529.JPG

Pre owned Black Sellier Kelly 32. 14 years old and immaculate. This was a genuine "ex-husband bought this for me and when I look at the bag it reminds me of how much I want to smash his face in" find. Made a new friend of the lady selling it and got a lovely bag too.

IMG_2530.JPG

A new special order FUNK hat in black Dearskin from Motsch at the Hermes George V.
picture.php

Bleu Cobalt/Bleu Jean Dogon combined to go with my BC Kelly. Big, big thank you to my wonderful SA. This is the first SA I have ever had who looks out for things for me and I feel very lucky.

View attachment 1839712

Pre owned white/BJ Picotin MM. Waiting to go in for the snip to be converted to Pico lock!

View attachment 1839710

Pre owned Black Sellier Kelly 32. 14 years old and immaculate. This was a genuine "ex-husband bought this for me and when I look at the bag it reminds me of how much I want to smash his face in" find. Made a new friend of the lady selling it and got a lovely bag too.

View attachment 1839711

Fabulous find Cheapfrillnorth! Love everything but the Black Kelly is the best in my eyes especially because of the story behind it. :lol: Congrats!

View attachment 1839712

View attachment 1839710

View attachment 1839711
Love the three new sisters. What a perfect trio. Love how they each came to you. Cheering from here!
Well done!

The perfect travel bag! Functional and chic! :heart:
Thank you!

View attachment 1839712

View attachment 1839710

View attachment 1839711
Beautiful new additions!
A new special order FUNK hat in black Dearskin from Motsch at the Hermes George V.
picture.php
What a great accessory!

Ohh can you post pictures in the 2102 thread or here or somewhere?
These sound so beautiful, would really like to see the LdT in CW 05
Here is my newest purchase: a DT watch with a dark face that really works with some of my other jewelry. Etoupe swift band.
It is casual but I like it~
Not even in the same catagory as Champers new LE STUNNING watch, but still,,,
Wanted to share.
Fabulous watch!

Ohh can you post pictures in the 2102 thread or here or somewhere?
These sound so beautiful, would really like to see the LdT in CW 05
Here is my newest purchase: a DT watch with a dark face that really works with some of my other jewelry. Etoupe swift band.
It is casual but I like it~
Not even in the same catagory as Champers new LE STUNNING watch, but still,,,
Wanted to share.

Hello there, this is my first real foray into this thread and I can't believe I missed it. The watch looks very stylish and what I love about this style is the numbers are actually big enough for me to see without reaching for specs all the time. Most of my non H watches are decorative and rarely have the correct time as I can't read the face!

Status
Not open for further replies.