RM Explosion in Traveler's closet!

I could've sworn that I replied to this thread when I first saw it. I must've been in some kind of RM coma after looking at all your beautiful bags and forgot. :upsidedown: I just want to walk over to that table full of RMs and see how many I can get on each arm. :giggles: We have PH MAM in common, so obviously I love that one. But I also love your wine mattie, bbw mam, charcoal patent, and and and....:girlsigh:

Thank you sandc :smile: I need to have an RM & Bonanza amnesia & save my wallet from shock! Lol.
I could've sworn that I replied to this thread when I first saw it. I must've been in some kind of RM coma after looking at all your beautiful bags and forgot. :upsidedown: I just want to walk over to that table full of RMs and see how many I can get on each arm. :giggles: We have PH MAM in common, so obviously I love that one. But I also love your wine mattie, bbw mam, charcoal patent, and and and....:girlsigh:

Your collection is wonderful. You are a faithful performance of the RM. You have a great love for RM. I like how you select the style and color of the bag. I also love RM. And now I also began collecting RM bags.

Thank you vdb for the kind words :smile:
I've bought mostly from eBay.com and Bonanza.com. My buying experience have been amazing courtesy of my lovely sellers! I bought the Nerd Alert pouch from Nordstrom, the Cheetah MAM from Bluefly and the SO BBW MAM from RM directly.

Your collection is wonderful. You are a faithful performance of the RM. You have a great love for RM. I like how you select the style and color of the bag. I also love RM. And now I also began collecting RM bags.
Please let me know where is the place you always buy RM bags? Thank you!

I think I'd be RM content once I have these....

1) Metallic Honey MAM or MAB
2) Dark Turquoise Zip MAB
3) Stonewash Blue Wicker trim MAM

:shucks:... please help me find each and every one of them...

My RM Color Chart

DJsRMColorchart.jpg

Did I read right that you were part of the SO for both the MAB and MAM with the red zipper?
I'm having a hard time deciding which I like better!
I don't have a MAB yet, which do you prefer? I'm afraid the MAB will be too big!!