Name necklaces

Hmm, I love these script necklaces but I don't want everyone that passes by to know my name? I know it's kinda silly but feels weird. Any ideas of words to get on the necklace?

haha! Well as far as words go some common ones on name neckalces are 'Love' 'Posh' 'Glam' 'Mom' but maybe you should think of something more unique that describes you!

Love all the name necklaces! Here's mine, it's actually monogram for my initials! :smile:

hellobluerebel_21.jpg

These are great pictures of nameplates! I'm really enjoying looking at them. When I was in high school in the late 80's early 90's, a lot of girls wore them then. Then they fell out of fashion until Carrie brought it back. I like them best uncluttered, where it is just the name with out any extra flounce and flair, no underlining or curlycues. I don't have a nameplate necklace but had a silver cuff with my name written in script, since misplaced and an initial necklace that was in a heart that I tossed since it was given by an ex-bf lol.

You tossed it? Girl, "cash into gold!" LOL :lol:

But back to topic - great thread OP! It motivated me to go get one! It's been on my to-do list and seeing all these fab pictures enabled me!

153825387310494813_6911292.jpg

Photo: Mademoisellekdia.com

I have always been obsessed with nameplate necklaces! Growing up in an inner city neighborhood they've always been around (all the Jewish and AA girls in my neighborhood had one) but of course they hit mainstream when the 'Carrie necklace' arrived and today I see them returning from Beyonce's 'Blue' chain to Kanye West's 'Yeezi' one. Do you own a nameplate? Let's see your pics! :smile:
Love it, it's gorgeous!