Long time overdue....who's up for a reveal?

Congratulations on your baby girl! I hope your settling into motherhood well and the sleepless nights are getting less and less! My sister had a baby boy nearly 13 weeks ago so I get to hear everything in detail!

I saw your Lily picture on the Lily reference thread first and then I saw you've done a reveal thread! I had to change from my iTouch to my iPad so I could see the reveal at its full glory and I was not disappointed! The lily is high on my 'want to see irl' list! I do love the print and as Steph said, it's patent so no worries about little sticky fingers!

And petrol is gorgeous too! I am hoping there will be a petrol Lily coming out soon!

I have funny picture in my head of you in the store, holding your Lily and 'hallelujah' singing out :giggles: Welcome back to Mulberry!

Congratulations on your baby girl! I hope your settling into motherhood well and the sleepless nights are getting less and less! My sister had a baby boy nearly 13 weeks ago so I get to hear everything in detail!

I saw your Lily picture on the Lily reference thread first and then I saw you've done a reveal thread! I had to change from my iTouch to my iPad so I could see the reveal at its full glory and I was not disappointed! The lily is high on my 'want to see irl' list! I do love the print and as Steph said, it's patent so no worries about little sticky fingers!

And petrol is gorgeous too! I am hoping there will be a petrol Lily coming out soon!

I have funny picture in my head of you in the store, holding your Lily and 'hallelujah' singing out :giggles: Welcome back to Mulberry!

Aah thanks Cupcake, so weird but so nice to be back! Clearly my hormones must be coming back into balance again or something! :nuts:
But you're mental picture was right .. I was there holding the Lily and I'm like "I've GOT to get this!" :loveeyes:

Yes, thank you :smile: I really like the floral patent, well done!

Love this!

I was admiring the Bays in the same print in store last week.

Gorgeous! Love this lily..:smile:

Congrats, I love the print on the Lily and the patent will be easy to clean from sticky baby fingers :smile:

Aaah....lovely treats!....and congrats on your baby girl too:biggrin:

Love that lily its gorgeous and cute iphone case :smile:

Thanks ladies, so good to feel the TPF mulberry love again! :hugs:

That lily is amazing! I also love the colour of your cardigan in your modelling shot :biggrin: I have the iPhone case in Pink and love how soft it is.

Welcome back to mulberry ;)